Thread: New camera...Video and snapshot..??Pictures from the other new camera..lol

New camera...Video and snapshot..??Pictures from the other new camera..lol

Edit..Ive decided Id rather have a Kodak that has 80 min of digital recording..so im going to exchange it tonight..I want good pictures verse vides..sooooooo and Ive had good luck with Kodak and this one is 300.00 dollars so ill save some money to..

Im not sure I like It or not, im cking it out..It cost 350 dollars on sale..so if I dont care for it I can exchange it..edit Its a Jvc Digital Video Camera GR-D270u...

it takes real small tapes.. for video..here are a couple of snapshots I took..its has a backlight and lots of features..

[/IMG

Last edited by poofy; 02-07-2006 at 09:27 PM.

I have a video camera that takes pictures, too, except mine's a Samsung. The picture quality of that second photo is very nice!

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    I have a video camera that takes pictures, too, except mine's a Samsung. The picture quality of that second photo is very nice!
    im not sure if I want a video camera that uses a tape, I was really wanting a digital video camera..I thought that this one was that type, but it uses a small tape, Can you down load them on your computer..or do you have to do it thur the vcr?? I have been reading but there is so much..here..will have to keep reading..some of the pic I took with the back light on n some with the backlight off and some iwth the lcd light..to see which is best..Im not sure if I like it.

Is yours a miniDV camera? Because that is technically a digital camera, and basically the new format all cameras are going to be in.

facebook

Is yours a miniDV camera? Because that is technically a digital camera, and basically the new format all cameras are going to be in.
    I guess it is..but I dont want it most for video, just want short videos, that i can take off on my computer..It is digital but uses a very small tape, But theres no flash for the pictures and some come out good and some dont..Im in a quandry.. I like it, but want good pictures too...THeres so much to read, its hard to catch it all, theres so much to it..but its the tape part im not crazy about..I dont watch tv so I dont have one..I can hook my vcr up to my computer , but I dont know how to get the sound along with the video yet..oh wow. .any way , like i say 80 min of video is good for me..as long as i can get good pictures..

lol silly then you should have purchased a digital camera instead of a digital camcorder

facebook

lol silly then you should have purchased a digital camera instead of a digital camcorder
    Your so right..lol..so going to do that , this evening, I really had no idea it was mostly for video..lol..so my daughter and i are taking it back and getting a digital camera..

8. Oh my word. i know how much you been looking forward to this camera.
    im sorry it wasnt the one you had in mind.

all paws and fingers crossed in hopes the next you get is the right one.

P.S hide the camera from Paige untill your ready to return it. LOL

You sound like I was when I was trying to decide on a camcorder or a camera. In the end I went for a camera that had the options I really wanted (10x optical zoom and with a 1 mb card I can get up to an hour of video). Mine is a Canon Powershot S1 Is. Of course this is last years model but I got it on sale for around $350 not including the 1mb card.

I hope you can find something with the features you want in your price range!
    I'll be looking forward to seeing more of those cutie pies!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

lol..ok we went and exchanged it for the one I wanted.lol..IM so dense.lol..
    I got a Kodak Z740 , 32 dollars cheaper..lol..10x zoom and 5.0 mp..wow great pictures, will be putting some up as soon as my daughter lets me touch it..shes cking the feathers, has lots of modes for pic taking..so let me get that from her..lol..

ok still cking features, has 16 picture taking modes have to figure out how to use this thing, not as simple as my other kodak..lol..

this is my grandaughter that broke my other camera..lol.. I had to really reduce the size of the pictures, as i have the resolution wayyyyyyyy to high..wow, take huge pictures that way..

The pictures look great! I'm glad you found something your happy with. As for all the camera settings, I've had mine for 2 years and I still don't know what most of them do!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Quote Originally Posted by Uabassoon
    The pictures look great! I'm glad you found something your happy with. As for all the camera settings, I've had mine for 2 years and I still don't know what most of them do!
    Yes and ill be the same way..lol..yes I love it..its just not as simple as my old one..lol..but ill get use to it..thank you so much..

Wow those are really fabulous pictures! Glad you got the one you want!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets