Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This has just gotten to the point of no return!

This has just gotten to the point of no return!

Most of you know about that girl who has been bugging us. Well, me,Jenna,and Or friend Yi were walking past her friends house. One of her friends(who is in sixth grade) came up to Jenna(I_luv_rusty) and pushed her and pulled her hair. Jenna kicked her for self defense. Molly(The a$$ who is bugging us all the time seprated them. Well, Molly then goes "YI! go back to China B****!" for no reason. We come back from BK and try ignoring them. The crowd around us saying "Leave courtneys cats alone." This courtney is another little loser who is a friend of Mollys. She is in fourth grade. Anyway, she said " DON'T pick up my cats." WE NEVER DID! The cat was following us. Also, if you let your cats roam outside then get used to people touching and petting them. I don't care what they say. I'm touching any cat I want when I want. Molly has already lost SEVEN friends to this fight and shes losing more soon. Also, Danielle(another girl) RANG MY DOORBELL LOOKING FOR ME!

Wow what loosers I wish I was there they would have been dead
    Cant you guys charge her for harassing you and for physical abuse?
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I just got word Jennas mom is calling Mollys dad and we are going to guidence at school tommorow. No, we can't charge her. It's not that serious yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    I just got word Jennas mom is calling Mollys dad and we are going to guidence at school tommorow. No, we can't charge her. It's not that serious yet.
    Not only that, but you're all minors correct?

Anyway just remember, have patience while talking to the counselor and DO NOT loose your temper. Be calm, cool and collected and just explain the situation to them. Who knows? Maybe this is the resolution you've been looking for

facebook

Yes we are. Actually, teenagers but whatever. Thanks for the advice but somertimes I just can't help it. I'll clue you in on it tommorow.

if the other girls start lying & yelling & blaming things on you, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!

If the councler sees them freaking out they will know for sure they are bullies & will deal with them., so ONLY talk to the councler when spoken too & do NOT respond to the other girls.

Trust me on this one. This is how I got many bullies suspended & kicked out of school.

Teenagers are minors.

This is axactly why I hate associating myself with a majority of the kids who went to my school. Immature petty things like this girl is doing, not to me, but to others.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Jennas mom is on the phone with her Dad! I am going to try and ignroe her but she is so annoying. We are going to the counsler and she WILL pay. I MEAN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    Jennas mom is on the phone with her Dad! I am going to try and ignroe her but she is so annoying. We are going to the counsler and she WILL pay. I MEAN IT!
    RemembeR: DO NOT do something you will later regret. As previously advised (and GOOD advice, too) is KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT unless the counselor talks to you directly. DO NOT respond to anything the other girls say, don't get mad, don't shout, period!

facebook

I understand that already. But once this is settled she'll leave us alone.

Well it sounds like a good idea, since the ignoring didn't work and it only escalated, involving the adults and proper authority figures, counselor's, etc., is the right way to go. Good luck and I hope it works out.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Thanks Vela!

Okay UPDATE PEOPLE! Jennas mom is STILL on the phone. I unblocked her for a minute and she said we are trying really hard to settle this fued. I was like okay and she has speaken to me since.

I really hope you get this sorted out, pm me when you have more news

Zimbabwe 07/13

Why are you talking to her?
    Ignore her 100% !
    I had pretty much NO school friends ever. I find they will only stab you in the back when they get the chance & they are NOT worth my time.

I have NO friends, only buddies. I don't see them often, sometimes its weeks, months or years that I'll see them next. I chat ONLY online with some of my buddies & never to hardly ever see them.

I pretty much just hang out with Rob (hubby) & Tom (bro-in-law, he lives with us)