Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Wilbur!

Wonderful Wilbur!

Ohhh, Wilbur! I am in love. What a stunning boy you are. I am a huge akita fan so you have most definitely caught my eye this morning. You sound like a wonderful guy to have around. Wow, you saved two dog lives! Way to go, Wilbur! I have to giggle at that crazy appetite of yours. Wilbur, you look so handsome in your picture and I wish I could be sitting right there beside you and give you a big hug. Nothing beats hugging an Akita!

Its a pleasure meeting you, Wilbur and I hope you have a very special day.

Congrats, Wilbur!!

P.S....Just want to say that I love your name. Charlotte's Web is one of my all time favorites!

Good morning, Wilbur! You are very handsome, and have a unique appetite, as well. You look very huggable,too! I hope you have a wonderful day. Congrats on DOTD!

Oh Wilbur I just had a feeling that Robilee had probably gotten to congratulate you before me! You will most certainly get your share of accolades from KYS as well shortly and many others as through these two we all have fallen in love with akitas. They say you are a mix and that you snort. Hmmmm.. could a puggily be in your family tree? Seriously, though, I was smitten with your photo and, like Robilee, would love to just run my fingers through your awesome furry self. You are a hero and have been a lifelong companion to your human. Your *diet* made me laugh out loud. Silly boy! I had a granddog named Dale who shared many of your fears, and then some, and he was about 100 lbs. when he went to the RB. Having known Dale, I also had to smile at your fear of hot water bottles as he was terribly afraid of empty milk jugs. I am getting wordy here so will close now with a simple wish for many more happy years with your humans and a big Congrats to you!

Hi Big Wilbur!

Well, aren't you just a big handsome fella, Wilbur, posing for your wonderful photograph? What a gorgeous pic of you. We are in disbelief at some of those items on your menu. Boy oh boy! If something wasn't tied down, you wolfed it down right buddy? We can't stop laughing about that either. After all.....how are you gonna tell if it's really edible or not unless you try it? Right Wilbur? Even the manliest of men have some fears though too so don't worry, it's perfectly normal. What an all around great guy you are. The perfect companion and friend for 14 plus glorious years! We salute you today as our fab DOTD Wilbur! We hope you get to have lots and lots of fun but try to celebrate with the standard food items rather than something strange Continued happiness to you and your loving family always sweetie and please have Mom give you some extra kisses on that big furry head for us!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrr, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wilbur

Wilbur you are a sweetie, you definately are Akita, but I just bet you have some German Shepherd in you too. Love, Jerili
    http://pages.ivillage.com/jerili/reikiuniversallovingenergy/id2.html

Handsome Wilbur! It was such a pleasure to see you today... I enjoyed seeing your sweet face, and reading your wonderful story... I'm sure that your family loves you so much... Big Congrats on DOTD!!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Wilbur,
    You are a handsome sweetheart!!! I perked up this morning when my sleepy eyes saw your photo emerge!!! From your rescue abilities to your gourmet expertise, you richly deserve to be our DOTD!!!

P.S. I so love Charlotte's Web . One of my favorite moments occurs when Fern bathes Wilbur in buttermilk. I always picture Wilbur's tongue moving about to catch a stream of buttermilk as it moves down his face. Hmm, now that I think about it, you can probably relate to a moment like that.

Congratulations Wilbur!

Well good morning you big lovable fluffy furball Just looking at all that fuzzy fur makes me feel warm on this cold Ohio morning! Looks like you all set for the cold Canada winters too

Gosh it sure sounds like your one terrific dog boy (well besides your healthy appetite)! I can just tell in your humans story about you how much you are loved.

I do hope you get some extra goodies today...ones that you don't have to steal that is Have fun and it was extra nice to meet you!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

You're gorgeous, Wilbur, and sound most deserving of the honor of being DOTD! Congratulations to you and your family!

Oh my!! What HANDSOME man you are, Wilbur!! I bet all the ladies are always after you, aren't they? :P

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Wilbur

Wilbur, what a beautiful boy you are!!! Your coat looks so soft and thick, just perfect for that Canadian weather! How wonderful of you to rescue those two dogs--you are such a hero! You truly deserve to be Dog of the Day!
    Congratulations!!

Good Morning Wilbur! Oh what a treat it was to see your beautiful face on my screen this morning! I can't believe you're a seasoned citizen, Wilbur! You're simply stunning, so hunky handsome in your thick, plush Akita coat! I'm sure it comes in handy during those cold Canadian winters! But as for those most "interesting" food choices of yours...I'm thinking you just have to be part Lab!

Your human's touching tribute to her best bud was just what I needed to warm my heart on this cold, snowy morning, Wilbur! ) Wow, not only are you the bestest friend a human could ever hope for, a gentle soul with a heart of gold, you're a hero too! Bless you for saving those two doggies for certain death! What a guy!

Yes Wilbur, you certainly are deserving of the title Dog of the Day! I hope you have an extra special, fun filled day, celebrating your reign as our "top dog!" Please have your human plant lots of extra kisses for me on that precious face of yours, and don't forget the treats of course, but no golf balls! Congratulations to you sweetheart! I wish for you and your proud, devoted family many more years of unconditional love and companionship! We love Wilbur!

Aww, Wilbur

What a gentle giant you are! But hey, what's the deal with hot water bottles??? (:

Oh Wilbur, you are soooo handsome and brave. I hope you get lots of love, attention and treats today to celebrate being our very special Dog of the Day.

Congratulations Wilbur!! You are one handsome and interesting fellow! It sounds like you keep your humans on their toes.