Thread: Pit bull!

Pit bull!

I saw a Pit Bull for the first time in my life this weekend! She was a pretty light brown one with white patches. She was tied up in front of a gas station on a really short leash... I felt so bad for her. Everytime someone would walk by she'd wag her tail wanting attention... what a sweet girl!! Her owners shoulden't have done that to her.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I would love to see a pitbull, I love the look of bully breeds

Where abouts do you live? I'm in london UK so I'll never see one here unfortunatly

I live in Minnesota, USA. They aren't that rare around here... I've just never gotten a chance to meet one.

Not sure exactly what acctually pit bull breed it was because I am not that good at knowing if it's a Pit Bull Terrier or a Staffie... or what.

This is the build she had: She wasn't really muscular looking or short legged.

What breed would that be?

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I think that picture is a pittie. I tie Autumn outside the gas station when running in for a soda on our walks. I always have one eye on her out the window. Don't jump to conclusions right away about the owner.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I know, but she was on a really short leash, I mean really short. So then she could barely move around. Thats what I meant, because sometimes I tie up my dogs when I go in somewhere for a short while, too.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*