Thread: had a good time

had a good time

Fritz had a good time while his Aunties were here.He greeted them with his usual kisses.Fritz stood watching at the back door and as soon as he saw them,his tail just started flopping back and forth.They brought him some bacon treats,some new dog food and a new squeaky dog toy that he was busy with today trying to hide it and whining when he couldn't any place to hide it.Met some people on his travels,a lady with her kids and loved thata lot. There were dogs up the street that barked and he didn't let it bother him,never barked back.he saw neighbor's walking a Husky from the frndow and he doesn't like that dog and barked at it.He was in charge of the house whil we went for a early dinner.he was there when we left and waiting there when we came back.The Aunties we went home after that as the weather here is supposed to be bad and didn't want to get caught in it.They will come another when they can stay overnight.Fritz is now having a snooze under the small couch,tired out from all his walks
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Awwwwwwww!!!! We bet you are really zonked out now buddy The Aunties really tire you out huh? It sounds like you had such a good time with them too and you really got some great presents! We're so happy that everybody had a good day sweetheart. Please have Barry give you some extra kisses from us when you wake up

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sounds like Fritz had a full day, time to realax and talke a break..

Bacon treats, new food and a toy?? Wow! You had such a busy day Fritz! It's no wonder you're pooped out. I'm so glad you had a good time with your Aunties. I can't wait to see the pictures.

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!