Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day help

Valentines Day help

I know its a little ways away but I need some help. It is my boyfriend and my first Valentines Day together. And I have NO CLUE what do get him...any ideas? What do you guys get your loved ones?

btw, I really dont' want any,"you don't have to get him anything" Cause I really do
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

The first year Tim and I dated I made cookies Heart shaped and got him a poster he liked.
    Now that he's on here I can't tell you what this year. rats
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Thanks that's a good idea! I'm looking right now at a cd..but i need some more ideas! Thanks!
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

I wish I could help you out, but this is my first time having a bf too, and it's not going so well. Sorry to change the subject, but I was wondering if anyone can give me advice. I am with a bf, but I really liked being just friends better. To be honest, I love being single I don't kow what I should do. I'm not sure if I should break up with him or what, and since Valentine's Day is coming, I'm really stressed out.

I pm'd you

Thanks. I just had a thought. Maybe just go with what you think is best. Go to the mall and get some ideas.

ugg Valentines day is dumb! lol

If you can't find anything to buy him you should make him something. Valentines day is not about getting presents, but showing someone that you care about them. Maybe buy him something small then make him some cookies or dinner, or a CD with songs that remind you of him.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

A cd is a great idea! Put a lot of his favorite songs on it and maybe one you dedicate to him.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I would like to buy him the new Hawthorne Heights cd, but it doens't come out till the 28th...ugg, I wish there was SOME way to get it before that...

You could preorder it online so that it will be delived to his door on the release date. Then give him a card with a note saying that his surprise will be delivered on the 28th.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Make Heart-Shaped pancakes for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Uabassoon
    You could preorder it online so that it will be delived to his door on the release date. Then give him a card with a note saying that his surprise will be delivered on the 28th.
    Yea I thought about that, he really wants it he talks about it all the time, its on ebay for like $10 and they'll send it when it comes out, I think I'll get it for him anyways, but I still need more things....

Chocolates? Sorry, I am no good with boys. But a CD is a wonderful idea. Good Luck!

I think I might get him some chocolate, next time his older sister or brother answers the phone I'll ask them...they might have some ideas... *i hope!*