Thread: Beloved Kupo

Beloved Kupo

What a very special, most loved furkid you were, beautiful Kupo. It not hard to understand why your parents picked you out of all your cagemates! One look at that precious face and their hearts were yours! And while you may be gone from this earth, your legacy of love lives on in their hearts and in their memories, always and forever. How very blessed they were to have had you in their lives. And I'll just bet all of our cherished Rainbow Bridge furkids are throwing you a big bash today to celebrate your special day Kupo, complete with all the raisins your little cheeks can hold! Run and romp and play happily at the Bridge sweet Kupo, until that happy day you and your family are reunited in love! And to the family of Kupo, thank you so much for sharing your special boy with us. It was honor to have him named our very special Sunday Pet of the Day! God Bless you, dear Kupo

Love, Sandra

Kupo

First let me extend my sincere sympathy to the family in the loss of this most beautiful and precious companion. I bet Kupo is bragging and hooting at the Rainbow Bridge today with this special honor of POTD. His coat was so plush and his face darling. I hope he is enjoying as many raisins as he can eat today. I know you miss him, but please know he is watching from the Bridge as your guardian angel now. Kupo remembers how much you all adored and pampered him. He knew true love before he had to make his journey. How fortunate all of you were to be a part of each other's lives. I can see why he captured your hearts and your love. May God bless all of you until you meet again. It was an honor to meet Kupo today.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star(meow)

RIP beautiful Kupo