Thread: Rosie

Rosie

Hi sweetie! You are just darling with your big pink ball. Congrats on being named our most special DOTD! Sounds like you have the perfect life with your family. Maybe your grandparents will visit you today and give you some extra treats for being in the limelight! It's nice to know that you keep busy with window watching during the day. However, I'm glad I'm not the one delivering your mail! May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. You are just precious. Take care little one.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Aww Rosie, what a cutie you are! I can see why everyone would fall in love with you! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Rosie!

Be still our hearts this morning little girl! Aren't you the cutest little patootie on the planet? It seems our "cuteness overload" warning is missing from our screen! We are lucky enough here to know what a joy it is to have a little Chi girl in your life. We think nothing could be better We would love to see you in action sweetheart. Attacking the mailman. How cute is that? Congrats on your big day little darlin and the only thing missing from our morning is that we can't give you kisses in person. Please have Mom give you kisses for us and we hope you all have a fabulous day celebrating your great honor!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy, Wet, Soggy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I agree with Daisy and Delilah. Our *cuteness overload* warning somehow was missed today. I wish I could reach into my monitor and pick up your ball and toss it to you. I can see the sheer excitement in your eyes as you wait for your human to finish taking your picture and then, hopefully, get back to a nice game of ball. I am so glad that you are there to take care of that vicious mail when it comes through the slot. Rosie, I am smitten (can you tell?) and want you to know that long ago I added chis to my long list of dogs that I would someday like to have. What a little darling you are, our very special Saturday Dog of the Day!

Hello Rosie,

I love your name sweetheart. It's perfect for a little one with
    such a sparkling personality. Happy congratulations on being
    chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses to
    you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Rosie!

Hi there cutie pie
    One look at you and I see why everyone falls completely head over heals for you Rosie!

Looks like playing ball is one of your favorite things to do. I think your ball is almost as big as you are

Maybe you'll get lucky and your grandma and grandpa will come over for a special visit with you today since after all...it is your special day!

Have a fun one!

Oh Rosie, you sure are a cutie. What a pleasure it was to meet you today. You look like you sure know how to enjoy life. I hope you have a very special day today, and that Grammy and Grandpa come over to help you celebrate being our adorable Dog of the Day.

Good afternoon, adorable Rosie! What a precious one you are and yes, the cuteness meter is definitely tilting! lol Who could NOT fall in love at the very sight of you! You are a girl of many interests and loves, but none more than your Mom and Dad, your Grammy and Grandpa How proud they must be to see you featured as our EXTRA special Saturday Dog of the Day I hope you're being spoiled royally, treated to lots of fun adventures, hugs and kisses and yummy "stuff!" Have your Mommy give you some extra hugs and kisses for me, sweetheart! And keep up the great work, being the happy little girl that your are, the consummate little heart stealer! We love Rosie!

What a darling little girl you are, sweet Rosie!! You have the most adooooorable wee chi face and such a nice coat. I want a cuddle! Congrats to RAVISHING ROSIE!!