Thread: Eli

Eli

Congrats on being our most special POTD! Oh, my goodness...Eli you are so handsome and your lineage amazing. You are a big guy....so powerful. I can't believe someone would neglect you. Thank goodness you are back to your proper weight and are being spoiled rotten! Your human should be applauded for saving you and taking on the awesome challenge of a former race horse. I hope today brings you your favorite treats and lots of attention!! May God bless you with good health and lots of happy times. It is an honor to meet you. Enjoy your special day, sweetie!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Eli, you're such a handsome horse! What a shame someone would let you go like that. Thank goodness you found a caring owner. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Eli

Eli, you are SOOO beautiful! Horse racing is truly a terrible thing if the horses give their all only to be neglected when they can't race anymore. I'm so happy you found your forever home with someone who obviously loves you so much! Congrats, gorgeous!!

Eli, you are BIG boy, but so was your grandaddy=) I'm glad you broke the bone in your foot so you could find your way to the home you have now with someone who loves you for who you are. You are a lucky boy, a lot of ex-racers don't have it so well so I hope you take good care of your people!

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Eli

Wow-what a great story! You are a beautiful horse and obviously very much loved by your owner. I think he must have been crazy to take on such a big responsibility without any prior horse experience, but what a wonderful thing to do and how rewarding it has been for both of you.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

I'm far from an equine expert, but as soon as I clicked on your gorgeous photo, I thought, "Wow, now that's one big boy" You are simply spectacular, Eli! No surprise considering your MOST impressive lineage! Wow, a grandson of one of the greatest horses of all time, Secretariat! I have to agree with your Mom, you are one of the most handsome horses I've ever laid eyes on! And while I would never wish an injury upon any creature, I too am glad that your break turned out to be your saving grace, allowing you to find your way to the most wonderful home imaginable, to a human who would love you just the way you are! And kudos to your Mom for taking on such a daunting challenge! Just goes to show you how much one is capable of accomplishing, when the motivation lies in the heart! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your wonderful story with us, Eli! I wish for you and her many, many more years of devoted, unconditional love and friendship! Congratulations on yor well earned day in the winner's circle! (Of course we know you are winner in every sense of the word, each and every day of the year!) Enjoy your well eaned Pet of the Day reign, magnificent Eli! Please have your Mom give you a peppermint and carrot for me...and a hug

Eli

What a handsome fellow you are!
    Of course, since Secretariat was your grandfather, I'm not surprised.
    I watched Secretariat win the triple crown on TV. I loved to watch him run.
    I'm sure you are every bit as special whether you race or not.
    What a treat to meet you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a biiiig handsome boy! Congrats Excellent Eli!