Thread: Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Hi Nutmeg, my, aren't you a pretty little girl. I love that picture of you in your bucket, so cute, and I do believe you deserve all those wonderful compliments that you get. Talk about friendly, you are one of those pups who love everybody and everybody loves you. I can just picture you sliding down that slide having so much fun. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Nutmeg our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be sure to give you extra special treats on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Nutmeg! Are you just the cutest or what?! I would love to see pictures of you sliding down the slide, it sounds like so much fun! Congrats you wonderful DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Nutmeg, what a fun loving little doggie you are! And brave to go down the slide too! You are a pretty pup and I know your family knows how lucky they are to have you. Have a wonderful day sweetie.
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

Aren't you just the cutest bucket of a pup? And you like to go down the slide - well sure.......you are just a little kid.

I can imagine that everyone who meets you is immediately in love with you. I know that I am.

Have a great day that has been presented in your honor. Extra hugs and treats are in store for you I am sure!

Hi precious Nutmeg!!! What an adorable picture!!

I'm almost sorry that you are Saturday's Dog of the Day because not enough people will get to see you and read your story! I wish I could see you all dressed up in people clothes and sliding down the slide!!!!

Congratulations, sweet Nutmeg on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Add me to the list Nutmeg, you ARE beautiful!! Boy, would I love to see you sliding down your doggie slide, swinging in your bucket, all dressed up in people clothes!! What a darling little girl you are! No wonder everyone stops for kisses from the precious Nutmeg! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable Nutmeg, the fun lovingest, most playful, precious Dog of the Day! Lots of love to you on your day of honor dear one! You've captured my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nutmeg add me to your list of admirers. What a sweet pup in a pail you are! If I had a slide you could slide down it anytime you wanted. Congratulations on being our sweet Dog of the Day today.

HI THERE NUTMEG

What a Sweet picture of a Precious Pupster girl !!!

I'm so happy to meet you today. I loved reading your
    story of life with your loving family.Sounds like you are
    just like one of the kids, only furry. LOL. Congratulations
    on being chose to honor today as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Long happy, healthy life to you Sweetheart.

Nutmeg, if you love to hear compliments, you have come to the right place because we all think you are just adorable and what a fun loving and cooperative dog you are. Now in addition to being such a likable little girl, you are also famous because you have the unique distinction of being DOG OF THE DAY. I hope your very special day was full of all the things you like to do and that you will always remember the grand honor bestowed upon only the very best of pups. Congratulations Nutmeg!

NUTMEG

What an adorable, adorable, little girl you are. My buddy would just love to meet you cause he is just like you. He loves everybody and everybody loves him.
    I just love that name "Nutmeg" and that picture, well you can't get any cuter.
    Congratulations on being the DOTD. Lots of hugs and kisses for you my lady.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'M SORRY I WAS SUCH A DEAD-HEAD THIS WEEKEND AND MISSED YOUR SPECIAL DAY, SWEET NUTMEG, BUT I COULDN'T LET ANOTHER DAY GO BY WITHOUT TELLING YOU WHAT A SWEETIE YOU ARE! YOUR "PUP IN A PAIL" PHOTO IS PRECIOUS AND MADE ME LAUGH! I CAN SEE WHY YOU ATTRACT SO MUCH ATTENTION! YOU HAVE SUCH A KISSABLE FACE! MANY BELATED SMOOCHES AND HUGS TO A VERY SPECIAL GIRL!