Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice!?

Don't take it personally - TRUST ME I know how it feels to go crazy looking for a job. I thought after college that I'd get a high paying job right away, but I learned that it just doesn't work that way. It happens to most people. Then suddenly, after months of looking, you'll find something. It can be very stressful looking for a job. Don't worry, it doesn't mean that anything is wrong with you.

I have learned that guys communicate differently than we do - it can be really hard to get your point across. Just keep trying to talk to him, and try not to get angry and yell, as hard as that may be. If he continues to not listen, you might have to really think about if he is right for you. I know that's scary, but trust me, communication is THE most important thing in a relationship. I haven't been married for long, and I've already learned that.

Quote Originally Posted by racing_gurl07
    its hard for me to find a job, i dont know why. i apply EVERYWHERE and no one calls me back, and they are hiring. i dontknow whats wrong with me
    You can't just sit around and wait for them to call you back, though. After putting in an application somewhere, wait a week, then call them and ask to speak to the MOD and leave your name and tell them you're just calling to let them know you're still interested in the position. Then call back the next week. And the week after that.

They don't like people applying to 549837 places just to see which ones will call them back. They want people who show interest in the position other than coming by and dropping off an app.

facebook

I did call yesturday, and she said she did get my application, when should i cal back again, and what should i say
    Mommy's Little Girl

Quote Originally Posted by racing_gurl07
    I did call yesturday, and she said she did get my application, when should i cal back again, and what should i say
    Just say "hello, this is YOURNAME, I'm just calling again to leave my name and let you know that I am still VERY interested in the position if it is still available! Thank you for your time" or something along those lines

facebook

Great idea Jessika! You want to make sure that whoever is doing the hiring remembers your name. That will certainly help