Thread: Bubba

Bubba

Bubba is beautiful, Are they expensive to buy,I would love to have one.
    Annette

Welcome to Pet Talk Italiano. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Bubba! You are one handsome fellow. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

And what a good boy. You let yor people mom comb you. You certantly are a very special guy. Stay good and be happy. Janet

Bubba, I think you are one smart cat.....just playing a bit "dumb", so that you get plenty of attention!!! Smart kitties would do that.

Those blue eyes are to die for!!! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!!

Oh, Bubba! You are such a gorgeous, fluffy feline! Those eyes, wow!! And such a sweetheart; so tolerant and gentle And Bubba, some of the greatest minds of all time have marched to the beat of a different drummer! Congratulations to you Bubba, the big boy with a big, big heart and Saturday's most stunning and sweet Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and kisses to our very special honoree!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

BUBBA!!

Even if you aren't "bright" which I don't believe for a minute, what's more important than being as sweet as you are, giving as much love as you have to give!! What a splendid Cat of the Day you make Lots of hugs and scritchies to you, sweetheart

Hello, beautiful Bubba! Had to laugh when I saw your name.............but I like it!

Congrats to a very pretty, deserving COTD!

Bubba says thanx!

As I said in a different post, Bubba wants to thank you for all your wonderful compliments! And someone asked a question, Are they expensive? Well, I imagine they are a few hundred dollars, but the guys they owned him bofore us spent a few thousand because ol' Blue-eyes had a problem with his eyes! But he's perfectly well now. So actually, we got him for free, because the guy just gave Bubba to us.
    The proud owner of the wonderful twosome, Bubba and Katie. Or do they own me?