Thread: RIP little Foxy

RIP little Foxy

I know that many of you know My friend, Miss Z. Please can you give her messages of sympathy, as her beloved hamster Foxy died last night , and she's really upset. PS She has posted a thread in pet memorials if you want to read it.
    Have you seen this girl? Please join the hunt to find Madeleine Mcann. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts please call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

Oh thankyou Katherine, it's very kind of you to make me a thread. You and Vicky have really made me feel better today, you are both brilliant friends and i would be lost without you, so thanks. I say this as i am listening to Radio Bez and Roman, you know what i mean

Zimbabwe 07/13

Z,

I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved hamster, Foxy. It's amazing how much love those little creatures can emit from out hearts. I know you'll miss him.

Love and hugs,

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

oh no! I am so sorry. ((hugs)) Please take care.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm really sorry! ((((tons of hugs)))) Glad to know you're feeling better today...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Im so sorry...

Thanks for all the nice messages, and yes, Zara, I know what you mean!

Zara, as I said in the first thread you made I am so sorry for your lost! She was my favorite little hammie in the world. I know I never knew her. But just by reading your post and seeing her pictures about her I can tell she was a sweetie and such a loving girl. I too, have recently lost a beloved member of my family. He was the best little bird ever and I miss him. I know the pain seems to never go away but time is a very big healer. Don't ever forget her. She is very important to you and you need to remember those you've loved. People may say "Its just a hamster." DON'T listen to them at all. They don't understand what its like to loose a pet. (((HUGS)))
    Hugs,
    Alyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    People may say "Its just a hamster." DON'T listen to them at all. They don't understand what its like to loose a pet. (((HUGS)))
    I know what you mean. When I lost my guinea pig, some people couldn't see why I was so upset about it. Obvoiusly, they've never had a loving pet. I feel sorry for them.

Yes, Alyssa and Kat, you are both so right. Some people can't feel emotion if they can't feel love for a pet. Life is life, and just because it's contained inside the body of a hamster or guinea pig or any other animal doesn't make it less important. I live by that fact.

Zimbabwe 07/13