Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best thing about your kitties?

Whats the best thing about your kitties?

WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT YOUR CAT/CATS? WHAT DO THEY DO THAT MAKES YOU SMILE?

I love it when my two boys come running over to the car when we get home.

When I go in the garden Tatty Bogles follows me, makes me feel loved.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Sorry about me having to be in the pic, for those who haven't seen it it's Tatty having a strech, just so happens it was me in the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Former User Guest
    I guess simply everything! But maybe mostly when they come and cuddle with us

I guess I love cats so much because their cuddly soft and just loved being loved on. Some are very independent and determined to make you have a challange to change their minds. Instead you change yours. I just love Kitty Cats!!

The best thing is they love me no matter what.

They love me no matter what!

They greet me when I come home or wake up

They entertain me...

They love snugglies...

~~~Rachel in Alaska
    Mom to "Max, Milo and Pepper Ann" 11.5 month old Teenagers

http://www.pbase.com/alasknmom/kittens/
    updated 10/30/02

I love the fact that they give me unconditional love. When I've had a bad day, they entertain me and make me laugh. They also relieve my stress. They give me something to come home to. They brighten up my day. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Here's also a picture of Sunny.

KAK!

I think I'm in love -- with your cats! What great looking fur-babies you have. wow!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Heather, you don't have to apologize for being in the pic! We love putting faces to these nicknames!

Krazy - is Sunny an Aby? Or is a just a "faint" tabby? He looks nearly stripeless!

I was told that Sunny is half abyssinian and half tabby. He has stripes on his legs and tail and the tabby markings on his face. He's also between 12-13 lbs. so he's bigger than the 10 lb. and under abyssinian. He also loves to talk a lot and he's full of energy. I love him soooo much. He's brought a lot of life to my household.

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    I love the fact that they give me unconditional love. When I've had a bad day, they entertain me and make me laugh. They also relieve my stress. They give me something to come home to. They brighten up my day. I don't know what I'd do without them.
    And they are beautiful to look at too!!! My goodness! What gorgeous babies you have. All of them!!

I think that Butter's purpose in life is to keep my mind sharp (have to try and stay a step ahead of that boy) and to make sure I never oversleep! And I think he's pretty wonderful too.

Mimi's purpose in life must be to soothe me. She's been doing it for almost 13 years now, without fail. She and I have been through some pretty tough times together, but she has never faltered, not once. I sure do love that girl.

The two things I like best about my kitties is the unconditional love, and the endless source of entertainment. I never tire of watching them...well, maybe when they're asleep I don't need to watch them, but otherwise they are always up to something, or helping me or something that is adorable and fun to watch.

They bring happiness to our house.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    The two things I like best about my kitties is the unconditional love, and the endless source of entertainment. I never tire of watching them...well, maybe when they're asleep I don't need to watch them, but otherwise they are always up to something, or helping me or something that is adorable and fun to watch.

They bring happiness to our house.
    I second this!! I don't know what I would do without my Marius. He's my baby, and he always seems to know when I need a little extra cuddling. He drives me nuts with his cuteness and his silly antics! Cats are just so much fun!

You all might notice that I tend to talk about Marius a little more than I do Scooter. It's not that I love Scooter less, it's just that Marius is MY cat Scooter is most definitely Aaron's cat. He had Scooter before we got married. I had Marius before we were married too. It's kinda funny...his and hers cats. Scooter doesn't like anybody but Aaron, but he tolerates me ok. LOL LOL

The best thing about The Beans? They make me laugh. They love ME unconditionally. They are my kids.

One of my favorite things about Shiloh is how she crawls on my chest purring really loud in the middle of the night and early morning. I also like it when she gets really playful and runs through the house at top speed meowing
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya