Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lil Girl

Lil Girl

You are just lovely...and what a pose...the flowers play beautifully against your gorgeous coat. Congrats on being our very special COTD! I was surprised by your age...you don't look it! Nice that you get your Daddy up every morning...he has his own special kitty clock! I don't know if it was your Daddy or another family member who added to your story...but, Lil Girl, they sure do love you! May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. It has been a pleasure to meet you! There is no doubt you will get an extra treat or two today!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Lil Girl, you are just gorgeous! It sounds like you take good care of your humans. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is extra special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a wonderful senior lady you are! I guess if you haven't recognized weekends up to this point, it's not fair to expect you to do so now! Enjoy your walks and rolls in the catnip patch.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Blog Entries

the most purrecious LIL GIRL

How very special you are Ms. Pussy Cat -- a true living guardian angel to your family.

My late darling Tiggy AKA **TBCU was very much like you. When I asked Tiggy for a kiss, he came running over to give me one. His kiss was gently rubbing his cheek across mine. And he loved to talk...

Your PawPaw is truly blessed to have you in his life. We're sure your Grandmother thanks her lucky stars that you share your purrecious life with her.

Most Purrecious Lil Girl our wish for you is continued good health for many more years. We are so pleased to have the honour of meeting you via virtual reality.

Lil Girl, you are a legend in your own time! Celebrate today with your loving family; all of us who participate in this PT Forum are celebrating with you. Murray, Norman the Cat and I have nominated you as our choice for "Cat of 2006" honours.

100,000 hugs and kisses from KatMa & Paw-Paw; handsome Norman the Cat sends you very, very gentle kitty kisses & hugs, nosetwinkies and headbumpies.

Lil Girl's PawPaw: You are blessed this darling cat is your family member. Lil Girl is equally blessed with a loving PawPaw to care for her.

**The Best Cat in the Universe

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I am really impressed with your intervention during an argument!!! Your family appreciates your presence in the house, but we all know who is in charge!!! Have a nice walk and nap in the catnip patch! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

New York City for years, Ohio now. Go me!
    My favorite thing is seeing a much loved senior cat. Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous. You deserve every extra treat you get, and then some.
    Kimm and her feline family

Fine looking kitty. Sounds as though life has been just how she wants it. Except maybe the leash deal, but it likely added a lot of years to that impressive total. Hope she has plenty more to enjoy. Good luck.

Beautiful Lil Girl

What a lovely senior kitty lady you are! Your purrent so OBVIOUSLY loves and adores you. What a great kitty clock you are and don't worry, most kitties never figure out the weekend "thing".

May you have an extra nap in the catnap patch today and have a most wonderful COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What an Elegant Older Lady Cat,you are Lil Girl and I hope and Pray that All Our Cats look that good,and are that healthy when they reach the age of 17.
    The Found Cats are awed by You Lil girl,and send a Senior Kittyzen MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Lil Girl COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful girl you are, Lil Girl! I wish you many more happy years, sweetheart, together with your wonderful family.

Many congratulations on being our special Sunday Cat of the Day!

A big shout out to all of the wonderful, deserving senior kitties of the world! And what an extra special, most lovely representative of that cherished group you are, dear Lil Girl! Caretaker, protector. devoted companion and best friend; I can't say it often enough, the unconditional love, the happiness and laughter you furkids grace our lives with is beyond priceless, beyond description. And as your proud Daddy's words would imply, we can never repay you the immense joy you bless our lives with!
    This is your day to shine in the Pet Talk spotlight, precious Lil Girl! I hope you are treated royally today, perhaps a stroll outdoors, a bit of catnip, some yummy treats and lots and lots of love and extra hugs and kisses!!! Congratulations to our most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday honoree Lil Girl, CAT OF THE DAY, CAT OF A LIFETIME! I wish for you a most happy day of celebration and many more happy, love filled years with your proud Papa and Grandma! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart, from me and mine!

Hi there, Lil Girl!! Aren't you pretty? I hope you enjoy your special day, sweetie! and congrats on being our cotd!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Lil Girl

What a lovely girl you are, sweetheart!
    Your wonderful picture sure brought a big grin to my face!
    It was a real treat to see it and meet you cyberly today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Lil Girl, I love your sweet, serene face. What a wonderful thing to see a 'senior' kitty showcased as our COTD. You don't look like a mature lady, though!

You are so well-loved and cared-for (the leash) and it's apparent that you return that love doubly.

Have a wonderful COTD today, pretty Lil Girl! Tell your pawpie that he is very special, too.

Scritches and lots of lovins' to you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a distinguished and most elegant girl you are LG! I love your gorgeous gray coat and sweet pretty face. Congrats to LOVELY LIL GIRL!!