Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Pics of Mama and her babies from under that deck....

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Some Pics of Mama and her babies from under that deck....

I'm trying out my new camera...and hoping these come out OK! Here's my under the porch, cement slab babies and thier mama. I have some adorable pics, but am not one to read manuals, so ya'll got to wait on the really cute ones!

Mama is a gentle sweet girl who was dumped. Her babies are hissy faces, but young enough to turn around in no time...knock on wood!

Scroll down to read her story along with her babies..
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=97774
    And Little Miss Whoopsie Daisy and her brother. Daisy is the somersaulting rescue from last month...she is such a darling!

A refresher on Daisy's story....
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...Whoopsie+Daisy
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Awww - what cute babies! Just dolls! I know they will come around.

Did Daisy's mom ever get rescued? And how is Daisy's HP?

OMG!!!I had NO idea they were so so so precious!! But aren't they all???

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Mama and her babies

Oh Jan, they are gorgeous!!!!! Mama sure is a beauty, do you think she'll be okay? And those babies are so adorable! Is that mischief I see on those sweet little faces already?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

OOoooooo! I wish I was close to help you SPOIL THEM ROTTEN! They are all as adoreable as can be!! My hands are itching to grab one of those and snuggle with it.. They are not going to have any problem finding homes because they are just so CUTE!!

Daisey and her brother are really handsome babies too.. I would help you spoil them rotten too!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Boy is that ever a litter full of potential nawtee! They, and Mama cat, are gorgeous!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sweet and nawtee at the same time- I am sure they will appreciate some humans who can appreciate their nawteeness

I agree with my Mom, wish I was close enough to help spoil those babies. They are all so CUTE!!!!

Aww, what sweet babies! Mom cat is gorgeous too. Hope you'll find loving homes for them. Do you know how old they are?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful Mom and babies!!! I am sure the are grateful that you saved them(but may not show it)from who knows what!! You did a very good job with your new camera!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

The babies are 100% MONKEY! I just gave them a shelf so they have more room to romp, and also to give mama a break from them nursing. They are hanging upside down from it, and having a great time climbing up & down. They are about 7-8 weeks, but small as I'm sure their mom had more litters that were either killed or grabbed up by people. Mama who I'm thinking of naming "Camille" She was from Camden St....so it goes with that to some degree. And she deserves a pretty name. Poor girl is very thin no doubt from her piggies sucking her dry all day, but she's got a great appetite. They go through at least 4 cans of wet a day, and then dry kitten food, and KMR etc. to beef them up. I tried again to get the reallllly cute pics of the babies onto the 'puter, but failed again. I hate reading directions to things, so in time I'll get the pics on somehow! I had no problems until I installed a memory stick....arghh!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    When all else fails RTFM. Ooh! An orangie baby! I could scoop that little bugger up! They're all SO cute! Hissy faces, indeed!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Awww - what cute babies! Just dolls! I know they will come around.

Did Daisy's mom ever get rescued? And how is Daisy's HP?
    Haven't caught Daisy brother's mom yet...I need to be cloned as I'm going in too many directions at once! Do you mean CH...cerebellar hypoplasia (if not, what's HP)?

ReddHedd....what's "RTFM" mean?
    Author Unknown ~*~

Bless you for getting Mam cat,and her Babies from that Bad Situation and giving them a Good Chance at a Furr Ever Home.
    There are Five Gold Stars beside your name now.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They sure are adorable. I'm so glad that you were able to save them.