Thread: Callie

Callie

Callie Girl....You are beautiful. I would like for you to wake me up in the mornings. I am so glad that your family found you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You deserve it. Have a long and wonderful life. Take care of your family.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Congratulations Callie!

Hey there sweet girl! I'm so glad that you no longer have to run the streets by yourself. I bet your happy every morning when you wake up and see your in a warm bed with your loving master

I hope you have a terrific day today!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Callie, you're so pretty! You sound like a very sweet girl. Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Callie,

You look as bright as a new penny sweetheart. I am so happy
    to meet you today Callie and offer my congratulations on being chosen
    today for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.I wish you & your family
    a long happy & healthy life together. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Captivating Callie!!

Well, what a pretty girl we have here as our wonderful DOTD! Aren't you just adorable Miss Callie? We think everyone will agree to that. You sound like such a sweetheart and a great companion too. Our Mom says she knows about somebody here rolling over on her back when she tells her "no" That would be Delilah, Mom says. It's just hilarious here and we can imagine it is at your house too pretty girl. Who could resist those doggie charms and big beautiful brown eyes looking up at you? We're so sorry you had such a long life on the streets but we couldn't be happier to hear that you're living like a queen now. Thanks to your loving family for saving you. Congrats on your big day today sweetheart!! We hope you have tons and tons of great fun all day and night. Please have Mom give you some big kisses on that gorgeous facie from us. Continued happiness always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Callie

Hi sweetie! You are too cute for words. Congrats on being our most special DOTD! Sounds like you had a rough time at first....but, boy has your life changed. I would love to see you pulling the covers off and working your human around your sweet paws!! I bet you are a riot! May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. I am so glad you are in a loving home now. You are a beautiful little girl. Be good and have fun rolling on your back!!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Hi there, Miss Callie! Aren't you a gem? You enjoy your special day, beautiful girl!! and congrats on being our dotd!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Beautiful! I'm so glad Callie found her furever home.
    Happy is he who causes scandal--- Salvador Dali.

Dear Callie, Congrats on being DOTD, cutie!!

Niņo & Eliza

Hi Callie, you sweet baby girl! Oh, what a cutie pup you are, Miss Callie! My heart has always longed for a houndie/Beagle baby and maybe one day, I'll be lucky enough to share my heart and my home with a pup as EXTRA special as you!!! I smiled from ear to ear when I clicked on your beautiful photo, was greeted with that big, big smile, read your human's loving bio., just what I needed after a long, yucky day! As your human has said, you are the sweetest pupper on the planet and I am SO happy to learn that such a deserving doggie was rescued from the mean streets and blessed with the loving forever home and devoted human, you were always meant to have! Bet all of your adoring friends and fans are so proud to see their buddy honored here today!

How I'd love to see you "paws up," begging for some belly rubs, Callie Wish I could deliver a few in person but I guess I'll have to ask your Mom or Dad to do that for me! Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses on your special day, ADORABLE Callie! Hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun and treat filled Doggie Day bash! Congratulations to our most deserving Dog of the Day honoree, the beautiful Miss Callie! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl! You've made my day!

What a cute little girl you are Callie! It looks like you're smiling in your pic - soooo sweet! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL CALLIE!