Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whiskers!

Whiskers!

A baseball playing polydactyl! Now that's my kind of cat!! And Whiskers, your fur is absolutely gorgeous!!! But what I noticed first was the precious coloring on your nose. I think I'm in love!

Have a terrific, fun loving day today! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!

WHAT A HANSOME HANDSOME GUY!!!!!!

And what a coincidence I was looking at petfinder.com and saw a cat that looks alot like you. We are very seriously considering adopting her. We are going to go and see here on Sun. I hope she is as playful and smart as you. Have a great special day.

Oh Whiskers!

Aren't you adorable! Your fur is gorgeous, your coloring is beautiful, your ears are so perky! ... but your precious nose captured my heart! I want to drop little kisses on it. What a cat! Playful, beautiful with excellent taste in picking out homes. We have a real winner of a cat as our Cat of the Day today.

Hope you get lots of fun and treats as we celebrate you, gorgeous one!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Spring Season for COTD

Whiskers! You should sign up for the baseball spring camp in Florida! I am sure there is a team that could use you. The Expos team comes to mind!

Congratulations for bringing so much love to your new family and also for being THE CAT OF THE DAY!

You are a dear heart for sure!

Enjoy!

Oh, Whiskers! What a kindred spirit! As you can see, I'm partial to tabby 'n whites. You are so handsome! But the best parts of you are those adorable cheeks! I'm dying to chuck those cheeks! You also have the most incredible smile..how could anyone look at that face and be gloomy..your nicname (were you a girl) would have to be Pollyana!

Snuggles and kissies from,
    Syl, CJ & Bubba (also a tabby)

Oh Whiskers - you are beautiful! My, what large expressive eyes you have! Congratulations for being OUR cat of the day. You certainly are lucky that your nice person found you and took you home! I hope you get a nice new box of mice! You are special.

Handsome Whiskers!!!

Whiskers! Look at those stripes! And built in catcher's mits too! I'm glad your human loves to play with you!

Our BeBop said he thought you looked a bit like him - we all enjoyed meeting you...congratulations on being todays extremely purrrrrfect COTD!!! Be happy!!!

Bari and the Pride

Beautiful, Beautiful Whisker!!

Have a wonderful time in the spotlight!

Oh Whiskers!! For me it's that gorgeous round face, big round eyes and that nose!!! What an adorable face! I keep going back and back again for just one more peek at our gorgeous honoree! My Tuna was a polydactyl! Love kissing those extra toes! And they really do look like mits! So, continuing with the baseball theme, I think my home team, the Yankees would be proud to sign you on! Congratulations to you Whiskers, our adorable, athletic, SMILINGEST Cat of the Day! Yay, Whiskers!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI THERE WHISKERS

You're a Mighty Cute little guy sitting there
    with that "who me?" expression on your face.
    I'm very happy to hear that you have a super
    home & a family who loves you Sweetie.Congrats
    on being honored today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    Long, happy, healthy life Little guy !!!

What a face! I love your cute little nose. Hope you get lots of extra cuddles and a mouse or two today on your special day. Congratulations on being our sweet Cat of the Day.

Congrats, Gorgeous!

Whiskers, what huge eyes you have! And here's a big kiss to catch in one of your awesome mitts--don't bat it back, catch it and place it on one of your scrumptious cheeks I bet if I pet you my whole hand would disappear into that thick pile of fur of yours! You sound like you're such fun to have around. Here's hoping you make the best of your very special day, sweetie

handsome

Your a very regal gent Whiskers!

WHISKERS

That face, those eyes, your little nose and that smile. You are so adorable. Congratulations on being the COTD. Lots of hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Many Toes

Ah - Whiskers, the many-toed cat. The black cat, too, has many toes - in fact, his full name is "Jim Slim Many Toes" and he has so many toes on one foot that I have never succeeded in counting them all. So from one lover of a many-toed cat to another - congratulations and may your years together be many and sweet.