Thread: To my darling Sky!!

To my darling Sky!!

Maya here!!

Hello my dear darling!! I saw on meowmie's calendar that Valentine's Day is coming closer again. I want to let you know that I still love you so much; so I want to ask you :WILL YOU PLEASE be my valentine again, Sky?
    You would make me the happiest cat in the whole world !!! I will post some new pics of me

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I think that Maya and Sky are a match made in Kitty Heaven,and they are just right for each other.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Got my heart throbbing this morning! What a lovely girl you are and he is sure to swoon over you!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you???
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Sky, why aren't you answering? Don't you love me anymore??
    Please write me back soon, I love you!!

These are for you!!

What a gorgeous pretty girl you are Maya.How could Sky resist you

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

To my darling Sky

Come on now, Sky! One of the prettiest kitty girls in all of Catdom wants you for her Valentine! You don't want to pass this up now, do you? Please don't break Maya's sweet little heart!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sky says " I still love you Maya!!! My Meowmie's just been very busy the last few days so she hasn't been able to get on PT. I've already bought you a special Valentine Day's Card and my meowmie will be making Maya something very special but you may not get it until after Valentine's Day. I'll be dreaming about you tonight."

AWWWWWW
    ♥♥♥
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

oooohhhh sweetie miss Maya, if they were ever to make a series of 'Belgium's Next Top Model' you would evidently walk away with the prize......My candy yhas obviously won the Scottsh heats.....
    Laura

YES!!!!!!!! I knew it !!! Sky still is my loverboy!!!
    Oh darling Sky, meowmie didn't let me on her pc lately, and I was also very busy educating that lil sis of mine. I was alos a bitty bit afraid that you didn't want me anymore, so I postponed a visit to PT ....

I am sooooooooooooooo Happy now, Sky!!! Know what? I ORDERED my meowmie to buy me a valentines card for you!! I will make sure she mails it asap!!
    Oh my sweetheart, you are soooooo special!! That pic of you is so impressing, I cannot stop looking at you!!
    I love you, Sky!!

your Belgian girlfriend Maya

Dearest Maya,
    You're the only kitty for me and I love you very much. I'd like to be your steady boyfriend because I only have eyes for you. I look forward to receiving your Valentine's Day card. I hope that you'll also be sending me a picture of you in it. I'll be dreaming of you tonight sweetheart.

♥♥♥Your Loverboy Sky♥♥♥