Page 97 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers for all who need them including my Very Dear Friend...
    Lorraine rg_girlca
    She's had a tough time with her back and before that flus and colds.
    It's been a tough few months for her.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

My Papa is back in the hospital. His at-home nurse was not happy with how he's been doing, so she suggested he goes back.

Not sure what all is going on. I fear he hasn't much longer with us.
    Last edited by Kfamr; 03-21-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Wonderful news! Papa is coming home tomorrow, after being in and out of the hospital so many times in the past month. Today I went to visit him and he looks really great, just very tired because he hasn't had so much energy to walk around from being in bed for so long. I'm just happy he will be able to be home and this time, it will be a lot more careful. His heart is not so strong, but he will be required to have oxygen to help him breathe until his heart gets a lot better. However he is in good spirits. Thank you.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Hopefully he is home for good, Rachel. I know how hard it is. Mine has been in and out of hospitals/mental wards/nursing homes since May of 07.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Hopefully he is home for good, Rachel. I know how hard it is. Mine has been in and out of hospitals/mental wards/nursing homes since May of 07.
    I have been keeping you and the family in my prayers. I hope so, too.. but you just never know what is going on. I found out that three doctors screwed up on this with my grandpa, Keep me updated. I hope he will be okay!!!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Being in good spirits is key to healing. He knows he's loved and appreciated and that makes a world of difference. I'm glad for you all.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Can I ask for a few more prayers? Hubby SOUNDS better but says he doesn't feel it. I sound worse, feel worse, can hardly breathe and am doing everything the dr's tell me. Can hardly eat, barely drink. All I do is sleep, sleep, sleep. (All hubby does is play is stupid video games.)

So if you don't mind, please pray this is much better by Monday as I *HAVE* to return to work.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom
    Can I ask for a few more prayers? Hubby SOUNDS better but says he doesn't feel it. I sound worse, feel worse, can hardly breathe and am doing everything the dr's tell me. Can hardly eat, barely drink. All I do is sleep, sleep, sleep. (All hubby does is play is stupid video games.)

So if you don't mind, please pray this is much better by Monday as I *HAVE* to return to work.
    I returned to work today. Went to the Dr. again, too. They want me on FMLA the rest of this week, to heal. Hopefully this bronchitis will GO AWAY. I've got FMLA days, but no paid days. So this week will definately hurt on top of all the medical tests I've had done.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

Can they at least throw in some free maid service? You can't heal if you are cleaning up after a thoughtless....er...husband (had to choose my words there). Ask for it and tell them why.

hugs
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Can they at least throw in some free maid service? You can't heal if you are cleaning up after a thoughtless....er...husband (had to choose my words there). Ask for it and tell them why.

hugs
    I agree with catty1
    But adding,
    your husband should be helping you.you should tell him not to play anymore video games until your better.
    Please...stand up for yourself and get stern...VERY stern with your husband
    to help you at ALL times.
    This is like a test for when you guys get older and need each other for health help.
    If he won't help now....he may not do it later either.Be stern.
    And Stop the cleaning.Don't do a thing around the house.
    Let it get built up until he realizes you cannot do everything anymore.
    It just may work and you can get your much needed rest.Otherwise you'll just get sick again.
    Prayers on the way.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I'm not going to lift a finger, unless it involves empty food and water bowls. My babies don't need to wait for him to remember them. I'll fill their bowls if he isn't here and remind him to do it if he is here.

Otherwise, sleep for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom
    I'm not going to lift a finger, unless it involves empty food and water bowls. My babies don't need to wait for him to remember them. I'll fill their bowls if he isn't here and remind him to do it if he is here.

Otherwise, sleep for me!
    That's what i'd do.
    Of course the babies need you.they can't get anything themselves.
    sometimes i'm so tired but i sleep walk filling their water bowls and wet food if necessary.
    then i go right back to bed.
    i don't think my husband would sleep walk to do the same.
    must be a woman thing.

Our Logan

Please keep our Logan in your prayers tonight and tomorrow as she will be going in tomorrow morning (3-27) for surgery to remove two damaged disks and a bone spur in her neck. She has been in considerable pain for some time now and other means of therapy have not solved anything. I know she will appreciate your prayers. Thank you from all of us who care deeply for her.
    Last edited by Rachel; 03-27-2008 at 07:25 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Logan, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Keep us updated, Rachel.

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Hi God ~

Did'Ja get da Memo on dis wun?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel

Please keep our Logan in your prayers tonight and tomorrow as she will be going in tomorrow morning
    (3-27) for surgery to remove two damaged disks and a bone spur in her neck.
    We'd like sum Help fur da 2-Legger ~ Miz Logan ~ wiff her Sir Jury tamorrow ...
    Kan You get Tubby & Peanut ta prep da Silver Klowd fur a mornin run?
    Don't furget ta tell 'em Ya want HOT Kawfee at Your seat.

Hope Ya got tyme to warsh & press Your *skrubbies* ... and remember da booties anna Halo-Hat.
    And maybe bring da Big Book - in case dey need sum Tips.

Have a good flight - an Pleeze tell Miz Logan that Dad sends his Luv anna {{{Hug}}}!

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups