Page 82 of 216 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Saying prayers for everyone's needs.
    Kay, I'm so sorry your family is going through all the problems with your grandpa. Hope they can help him feel better.
    Tons of prayers going out for Robin, too.

Robin is always in my thoughts. I love her as if she was a part of my family.

I talked to Robin and she asked me to tell you all hello and she's thinking of you.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66

I talked to Robin and she asked me to tell you all hello ...
    DITTO!

I, too, had a little *Yap* with Robin today ... She want's to go HOME!
    She misses the Mutts, who are "camping" over at the Son & DIL's house.

I suggested that she ask the Hospital Folks if the Pooches could do a "visit" ...
    Robin was going to give that idea a try.

Send some PT Prayers for both an early release and/or a Doggie Visit by the FurKids.

/s/ Phred

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL PET TALK FAMILY AND DEAR FRIENDS!

A special thanks to those that called me. It was such a special treat and everyone couldn't believe all the phone calls that I was getting and from all over the states too. You guys are the best!

If you haven't figured it out I'M HOME! Yes, I talked me way right out of there. It wasn't too great of a homecoming though. My son brought me home and was a bit upset because he thought they were releasing me too early. Maybe they did, but I sure as heck don't care. Then we get to my house to find my soon to be ex-Husband loading up the truck and he was quite surprised to see us pull up and block his exit. Let's just say that all hell broke loose and now I'm a little beat up and now I feel like I should be in the hosptial..lol. I'm ok though. Call the police. Not too much can be done except take out a restraining order, which apparently I have to do through my divorce lawyer and which is going to cost me $1500. So now I have to borrow money from my parents. Thats not fun at all.

Anyway, enough about that. Please continue to keep me in your prayers because I really really need them. I am not feeling too good about myself right now.

THANK YOU PET TALK!

Of course you are still in our prayers, Robin! Just keep repeating "This too shall pass", cause it will. And go enjoy those beautiful fluffy girls of yours! You are the most wonderful person on earth in their eyes, and their unconditional love will help you get thru this. They're in your life cause God knew you were gonna need some extra lovin! Take care, my friend. Call or pm me anytime.

Robin, I am so sorry he hurt you. ((((hugs)))) going out to you. Glad you are home though. Feel better!

Robin...if nothing else, I hope that what your ex has done has helped you realize that he is total poison for you!

Please keep getting outpatient help - to recover from a toxic marriage takes time, and doesn't happen overnight!

HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Robin...if nothing else, I hope that what your ex has done has helped you realize that he is total poison for you!

Please keep getting outpatient help - to recover from a toxic marriage takes time, and doesn't happen overnight!

HUGS

I think I do finally realize this. He is a very bad and mean person. He has no morals and doesn't care about anyone but himself. After being with him since I was 16 years old. I think that makes it 27 years all together I never ever thought I would say something like that about him. He is cruel and uncaring and just downright mean.

I sitll am having a hard time and it is hard to accept that this is who he is now. but I finally do know that I have to accept it.

Again, I continue to cry and I so wish that would stop. Both of my corneas are infected and the doc thinks that all the crying with my contacts in might have led to that. So now I can't even wear my contacts and my glasses are so old...lol. Hopefully the corneas will clear up soon. I just feel like I'm beat up all over.

Thanks again Everyone!

Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way, Robin. You certainly don't deserve everything he has put ou through, but it will get better and we are all here for you!

Robin - if you can, treat yourself to some new snazzy glasses! HUGS to you again.

When you were in hosp, did they make arrangements for counselling or follow-up care?

(Sounds like you finally got ANGRY...and there is a common thought about depression being anger turned inside... )
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Robin, you'll remain in my thoughts and prayers. Things will get better. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Robin-I am terribly sorry your going through this.keep in mind that you DO need a restraining order and still need to watch yourself even after.you should try to keep yourself around at least 1 other person for at least a year.i know it sounds extreem...but these kind of men are very dangerous.I too was in a marriage a long time back with a very scary man.
    i also have been through the mill with other very scary men.
    no more though (thank God) but i have done my share on reading about these type guys and feel i know what to look for when just talking with a male for the first time.
    by the way...most men are very very nice...it's those few that you need to look out for.
    And of course it goes the other way around too with scary woman.(not to exclude the other sex)
    (i don't want to get in trouble here..lol)
    Anyway...take the advice on never being alone as much as possible...please...it's very important.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Robin, the time has come! YOU COME FIRST!!!!

Haven't you come to the point where you just have had enough of his nonsense and you won't allow him to do anything more to hurt you?

I am so sorry that you are going through this - you sure do not deserve it, you are such a lovely woman.

All of us are here for you - all of us care - and we want to hear from you regularly to know that you are alright.

Quote Originally Posted by gini
    Robin, the time has come! YOU COME FIRST!!!!

Haven't you come to the point where you just have had enough of his nonsense and you won't allow him to do anything more to hurt you?
    Unfortunatley that's a big fat NO Gini. She talked to him tonight and ended up back in the hospital again, this time it will be for a while I'm sure

I don't know what to do any more but pray.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets