Page 77 of 216 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Wish we knew where you were....

Prayers going out to a special PT friend who has not been heard from in almost a week. We're here thinking of you and praying for your safety and wellbeing. Please get in contact with one of us if you are ok.... big (((((HUGS))))) going out to you, and hope that you can feel them where ever it is that you are.

Please send up some good thoughts for our PT friend who really could use positive moral support right now, and hope that she's still out there, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Prayers going out to a special PT friend who has not been heard from in almost a week. We're here thinking of you and praying for your safety and wellbeing. Please get in contact with one of us if you are ok.... big (((((HUGS))))) going out to you, and hope that you can feel them where ever it is that you are.

Please send up some good thoughts for our PT friend who really could use positive moral support right now, and hope that she's still out there, somewhere.
    Let me echo your prayers Jenn - that all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Thoughts for a former coworker and friend of mine, MaryEllen.

She was recently diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and it's spreading fast. She's had a few surgeries already, will be having a hysterectomy, and is going to have to go through chemo.

She is a sweet lady and not so well off so thoughts of her and her three boys will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if anyone read this, but she REALLY needs your prayers and thoughts more than ever now.

MaryEllen had a heartattack this morning. She's not doing well at all.

Prayers for all who are mentioned here plus one for Lut
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    I'm not sure if anyone read this, but she REALLY needs your prayers and thoughts more than ever now.

MaryEllen had a heartattack this morning. She's not doing well at all.
    Prayers for all and a special prayer for mary ellen, I lost a dear friend to ovarian cancer and a sister in law.

Did the chemo cause her heart stress?
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Update

My father's oncologist and the neurologist who has been overseeing his care believe that his nervous system is compromised and that recovery is not possible. They are not suggesting any treatment options at this point (although we had already ceased diagnostics and treatment earlier). His major organs continue to function well, so he probably has days possibly weeks left until one of them fails.

He is being transferred to Hospice today. They will treat him for comfort first and foremost. We have been waiting for a spot, so this is a blessing.

Please send prayers/good thoughts for peace.

Here is a photo of my parents taken on Dec. 1 before the UH Warriors vs. Washington Huskies football game.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Kater, bless your heart. I have been where you are. Your parents look like such lovely folks.

Your entire family has my prayers during this very difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kater
    My father's oncologist and the neurologist who has been overseeing his care believe that his nervous system is compromised and that recovery is not possible. They are not suggesting any treatment options at this point (although we had already ceased diagnostics and treatment earlier). His major organs continue to function well, so he probably has days possibly weeks left until one of them fails.

He is being transferred to Hospice today. They will treat him for comfort first and foremost. We have been waiting for a spot, so this is a blessing.

Here is a photo of my parents taken on Dec. 1 before the UH Warriors vs. Washington Huskies football game.

Oh Kate, my heart just breaks for you.
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Kay, prayers on the way.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by Kater

I am so sorry.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Kater - thank goodness your dad was clear about what he did and didn't want.

I pray that he is kept comfortable and free of pain, and you all have peace at this time.

Your mom looks so sweet, warm and beautiful - and your dad, that great smile! He just lights everything up!

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Update

He passed away today. It was very peaceful.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

kater, i hope and pray that your family has peace and finds joy in his memory. (hugs)
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Kate, I am so sorry. I immediately teared up when I read this. Hugs and prayers going out for your whole family.

Kay, I am sorry to hear about your co-worker, and will send prayers out for her and her family a well.

Kate, I am so sorry to hear about your father's passing. Glad that it was short and peaceful. He's with all of our RB kids now, and that wonderful smile of his will be looking down on you and your family. Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family that you will have peace of mind that he is no longer in pain or suffering.