Page 70 of 216 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers for Anna's brother...hope he heals and is pain-free while doing so!

Cathy - I hope your BF doesn't have an aneurysm or something...I hope that MRI is SOON!

Robin - good to see you, girl! Don't let the a******es get you down!

Prayers for all that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

wow.. sure a lot of things going on. (((hugs to those in need))) and to those didn't had a chance to ask too. I do hope things will get better for each of you.

thank you for thinking of me, and those posted too - correspondence is a big part for me. I last posted a while ago that we may live in the car - the apartment hunting didn't went good this evening. sigh. we have five-six days until we move everything into the car. it's best for us anyway, safer for now I think. until so. I'll be going to school and working still without leaving my kids in car alone.

will you hope with me, and for my ark that we'll have a miracle coming up before we need to do this? thanks.

p.s. my inbox is open again so feel free to PM if you think you can help.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Hmm, is there anything we Pet Talkers can do to help you search? I have no idea what neighborhoods are good or bad around Rochester, but if there are phone numbers or something a "hearie" could do to assist, let me know, okay?

Prayers that you and your Ark will find a good home, Gina!

I guess that former room-mate of yours never showed up to fix his side of things? What a rat!

All I can think of is student housing, if there are any suites around...

Have you put the word out with your co-workers that you are looking for a place?

SPCA - Humane Society - they have lists of pet-friendly homes, and they might have something that is too big for most people, but might suit you and the Ark just fine.

If I could just ask for one more...

My brother is having surgery on his broken ankle to have a screw put in it this Friday.
    He's never been hurt or been in the hospital EVER and is pretty nervous since he has no family to be there with him.
    I just want him to know even there will be no family there, lots of people will be thinking of him.
    Thank you.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66

My brother is having surgery on his broken ankle to have a screw put in it this Friday.

He's never been hurt or been in the hospital EVER
    and is pretty nervous since he has no family to be there with him.
    Well. WHERE is he - or where's the Hoppsbittle?

Maybe we could round up a Pet Talker to drop in and pass out a Pre-Op {{{Hug}}} or two.

Ya mite tell him to put in a request for "enuff stuff" the first time ...
    so's we don't have anudder Kimmy & Staci report of "HEY - I FEEL That!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Must be a bad week for motorcycles. Parents need some prayers.

They collided with a deer Monday evening. Mom's got bumps, bruises, and road rash. Dad's still in the hospital with two broken ribs, a broken thumb, and contusions on the lungs (as well as the road rash, bumps, and bruises).

Dad's hurtin' pretty bad.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Prayers for your mom and dad, Ramanth - that they are free of pain and healing soon!

Update:
    Posted by E: L.P. a friend from my online parenting forum, passed away on September 25, 2007. She was 37 years old and leaves behind a husband, Greg. She had recently been declared cured of leukemia, but the final round of chemo, intended to assure her continued health, came with an unexpected toll on her lungs that eventually made them unable to absorb oxygen. After a short hospitalization and a few days in a medically induced coma, she slipped away quietly, surrounded by her family. She was preceded in death by two children, both lost in early pregnancy in the year before her cancer diagnosis. (Initials used to respect privacy; crossposted with permission.)

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    One friend's friend from another message board was hospitalized and may not make it through the night. VERY low levels of oxygen in the blood. She was in the last stages before being able to announce being a cancer survivor. (Not sure how much of the details they'd want being posted.)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Oh Crow_Noir, I'm so sorry to hear that.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I've been thinking of you and your parents Kimmy, and your brother Anna, and everyone else, too!

My grandpa has had 3 shock therapy sessions. I was told that generally they don't see a lot of progress until around the 5 session. Which we haven't, so I'm still hopeful.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

quoted by karen
    Hmm, is there anything we Pet Talkers can do to help you search? I have no idea what neighborhoods are good or bad around Rochester, but if there are phone numbers or something a "hearie" could do to assist, let me know, okay?

ok I will.. as you already been through this thin & thick with me and with restriction of animals, plus discrimination of deafness - hardly do find something out there but I'll let you know if anything miracle.

catty, it's "her", I hope you didn't get confused with the house we lost in last december - however yeah this has a lot to do with her boyfriend too. all of my co-workers live on-campus so they really don't know the city.

I've talked with only and three humane societies around here, two locals are kill-shelters (they said once I give them, not give up them to them, they'll own them after and end of discussion) and third (no-kill) one, about three hours away is "a bit over full." not very much they can do except repeating the same shelters and their pet-friendly websites are never up to dated. I always get "uh sorry ma'am, this rent was taken a long time ago."

everyone as I'm speaking now with fractured rrib and back injury, please keep me in your prayers - I've had left the school and my job yesterday - I don't know what I'm going to do.

Gina I am so sorry for all your pain.
    Your cats need to be homed don't they?
    this place woulld find homes for them but you would need to give them up.

http://www.harvesthills.org/cats.php

I know they would take them.(I have not talked with them..but I really think they would if they knew your situation.They would find the room)The care they get there is better than most cats get at some homes.
    But there must be no kill shelters nearby.Gosh..I feel so bad Gina.

What about putting an ad in the paper?Or just ask people you meet?I know you want them back but if you can't..knowing they could get homed?Would that be OK?At least it would be no more worries and the cats would get a home from a no kill shelter.This is all very heartbreaking.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I don't believe you would even suggest this.. what if I found a home next week?? next weekend? and then I can't imagine I lost them all for good. especially after all everything we've been through, the hard work I've kept them for this long now..

if arson, collapsion, landlord's death, and a human being for not paying her rents, all were in my hands - I would have prevented them.

mendo, my chinchilla still has a temporary home because he cannot deal with this heat or stress - that is fine, temorarily but no one is going.

I just got your email, please continue there.

Quote Originally Posted by sandragonfly
    I don't believe you would even suggest this.. what if I found a home next week?? next weekend? and then I can't imagine I lost them all for good. especially after all everything we've been through, the hard work I've kept them for this long now..

if arson, collapsion, landlord's death, and a human being for not paying her rents, all were in my hands - I would have prevented them.

mendo, my chinchilla still has a temporary home because he cannot deal with this heat or stress - that is fine, temorarily but no one is going.

I just got your email, please continue there.
    Your right...I'm sorry.I shouldn't of suggested that.I just thought you were in a tougher spot than you are now.
    Sorry Gina.
    I was trying to help.I thought you were in between homes and it would be a long long while to get back on trac.
    I truly am sorry.
    I thought your cats needed a home now.Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    i was thinking it was a life or death situation at this time.That's why i said it but i wish i didn't..Your cats are your babies just like mine are to me.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix