Page 69 of 216 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Did you have surgery already, or are you hoping that it starts to heal up on its own?

nope I am scheduled on 9-25-07.
    I'm just hoping that it heals quickly after the surgery! {hugs}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Wooohoo Robin! Thank goodness.

Memaw (grandma) Update:

She should be released tomorrow. Docs decided that her sickness was mostly stress related (DOH! I coulda told you that one!!) and that she wasn't eating properly. Since my grandpa hasn't been home she hasn't been cooking/eating meals, since he's not there for her to cook for.

IF she is released tomorrow I will be staying with her until she gets better. Cooking/making sure she eats, taking care of her dogs, etc.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

I will be staying with her until she gets better.
    Cooking / making sure she eats, taking care of her dogs, etc.

Memaw is sure gonna be *EATIN GOOD*!

Her Dawgs otta be Happie Kampurs, too ...
    Are you taking all of Your Herd along on the Housekeeper gig?
    They'll make quite the "Entertainment Committee" for Granny!

Tell her to Feel Better!

Hmmm, prayers - so many different kind God, please forgive me. And thank You for listening to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke

Memaw is sure gonna be *EATIN GOOD*!

Her Dawgs otta be Happie Kampurs, too ...
    Are you taking all of Your Herd along on the Housekeeper gig?
    They'll make quite the "Entertainment Committee" for Granny!

Tell her to Feel Better!

I may bring Moo (Memaw is in love with him, said she'd take him home any day.) But, her three aren't the best hosts. They bark if you breathe wrong.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

But, her three aren't the best hosts.
    They bark if you breathe wrong.
    Well ...
    Just tell 'em there's a New Sheriff in towne ...
    Straighten up & Fly right ... or maybe go hungry!
    (Tell 'em the Sheriff is also the new Chief Cook!)

Cook well - keep Memaw *happie*!

Everydears (thank you, Gina for this new word!) ... would you say a prayer for my brother and dad today. They may have to make some unpleasant decisions about the family business over the next month or two.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Please pray for my sister's 14 year old cat, Mitzi, who is at the vets. She is having health problems and the vet said it may be cancer and she might be going into liver failure. Julia may have to make the decision to have her poor little girl put down.

Good thoughts coming your way for your foot surgery, Staci!

Hope your Grandma can come home to your care, Kay. I am sure she and her dogs will do great with your TLC.

Robin, I don't know what to say. I am glad you survived the cancer - I know it has been very hard on you and your family situation and I will continue to pray for you!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Please remember in your prayers, my husband Barry's sister Heather. He found out on his birthday that Heather has lymphoma in her 12 thoracic vertebrae. She will be starting radiation therapy in a few days. Thank you...
    Nine is Fine!!

Thank you everyone who thought about me.

I have been working on and off lately....One job was scaled down and another came up!

I got a letter from my union and they are moving on to the next step in my grievance!

I am not a religious person, but I do believe in a god and what he does for people who try to help themselves.

And I owe it all to the Power of Pet Talk Prayer!

POPTP?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I'd like to request a couple prayers.

One friend's friend from another message board was hospitalized and may not make it through the night. VERY low levels of oxygen in the blood. She was in the last stages before being able to announce being a cancer survivor. (Not sure how much of the details they'd want being posted.)

Another friend's dog who was a senior rescue is going through a rough patch. Has been quite healthy until now. Treatment may or may not help. The dog
    will be stable one moment, the next levels of things are all over the charts. One moment we're celebrating good news, the next the dog is right back at the clinic fighting for its life. This dog and woman love each other dearly and have had such a short time together. Please pray that the dog gets at least a few more comfortable months here on earth being loved. (again... not going into personal details.)

I just found out that one of my favorite neighbors from my old neighborhood passed away. He was more like family to me. Please pray for his wife. (I've retyped the text here several times, but nothing came out right or not too personal... Just know that it may be harder for her than it should have to be. Not that loosing a loved spouse is ever easy.)

And keeping with what i posted before... Please take time to think upon five things you are grateful for. You don't have to post them.

I am grateful for a significant other who realizes when he is insensitive and isn't too stubborn to apologize. I am grateful for threads like these where people can reach out to each other. I am grateful for all the food that died so that i may nourish my body. I am grateful that the gift of art exists and the ability to appreciate it. I am grateful for empathy. It may be painful and cumbersome, but it is a wonderful tool.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

My brother was in a motorcycle accident on Sunday. He was hit by a car. Thank goodness both were not traveling very fast & luckily it wasn't as bad as it could have been but he is very much hurt (gashed head, scrapped face, broken ankle among other bumps and bruises).

You all know that Staci is having surgery this morning so say an extra few prayers for her surgery to go well.

Also Robin (hope you don't mind girl) had a rough time this morning so if you could keep her in your prayers too.

I'll be saying prayers for everyone who's asked.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by anna_66; 09-25-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: added pic of my brothers face

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66

My brother was in a motorcycle accident on Sunday.
    He was hit by a car.

He is very much hurt (gashed head, scrapped face, broken ankle among other bumps and bruises).

Also Robin ... keep her in your prayers too.

OUWCHIE!! ... Poor Brudder!

Tell him to put the Training Wheels back on the bike!
    Hope the busted ankle heals up A-OK!

One less to worry about - Staci's OUT of Sir Jury with one extra Screw inna Foot!
    Feelin OK and breakfast ... soon to head South for R&R at the Mom & Dad Ranch.
    BRD assisting.

Prayers for Robin ... HEY - NO "bad daze" allowed!!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

My boyfriend has had a migraine for six weeks now with no relief. He's been to a regular doctor, a neurologist, and an eye doctor. No clues yet. He goes in for an MRI soon. He's been tired and cranky the entire time, and has had to take several days off of work.

I need good vibes for him to feel better and for me not to murder him in his sleep before he does!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Thank you for mentioning me, Anna.

Phred's OUWCHIE!! ... Poor Brudder! pretty much sum's up what I thought when I saw Bill's face. Geesh, that looks bad. I still can't get over the first hospital he went to just sent him home. Well, after they managed to put some staples in. Makes me so mad just thinking about it. I was so relieved when you said he had finally went to a different place to be checked out. Thank God for that!

Tell Bill that I will be thinking about him and that I hope he has a quick recovery.

I have said a prayer for all those that have asked.