Page 68 of 216 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Sir Jury ~ <EEK>

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom

Well, it looks like surgery is in store for me within the next couple weeks.
    It looks like that is what it is going to take to get this foot healed up ....
    prayers please?
    OMG!

Hi God ~

Dad sed fur us to "Get rite Onnit!" ... so here we are ...

Need sum Purrayers fur Miz Staci ... Ya'know - BRD Keegan's Mom ...
    da one hobblin around on da Krutch Sticks wiffa Big Boot onna Foot.

Da Foot must not be gettin better ... but kan You also arrange a Sekond Opinyin
    affore anythig *drastic* happinz? ... We otta make SURE da Sir Jury guys are needed.

We're gonna HOPE da Sir Jury deal getz scrapped ... how'z about sum Ak-u-puncture, instead?

Keep us posted.
    THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Prayers going up for Staci!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Prayers for Staci and Kay's grandfather.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Staci, I do hope this surgery will be the answer for you. Best of luck and prayers for you.

Logan

prayer requests...

Just want to let everyone know that even if I don't post here very often I do try to remember to check in on occasion. (every couple weeks. ...I'm emotionally sensitive and can't read this stuff all of the time... but i care too much to stay away.)

*prayers, thoughts, healing vibes, etc. are applied as needed*

Quite the hairy stuff going on here lately

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I had my big cancer check up a couple of weeks ago and I go to see my cancer doc today for the results. I know that everything is fine but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask for some good thoughts and prayers that all is well. My appt. is at 2:30 so I will let you all know the good results sometime this evening.

Thanks.

I wanted to let you all know that I stay up to date on this thread and always say prayers for those who need them. I wish everyone the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    My appt. is at 2:30 so I will let you all know the good results sometime this evening.

So......?

Hope all went well Robin. I've always got you in my thoughts.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

thoughts for everydears and

(from a thread, post #72)

guys (or should I say gals?), please keep us in thoughts. we have two weeks to find us a home, and if we don't by then, we're going to live in the car. all of us. can you please spare a vibe so that we don't have to do this again.

and this monday, will be another big, cruical day for me - on that day, the fate will decide if it'll be a fresh start or I lose everything. keep me in your thoughts on this one too, I'll need as much support as I can get.

thank you.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Prayers that all will work out for you and the Ark, Gina.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Robin and Staci - hope all will go great in the health department!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yoooohoooo Robin? How did everything go?

-----------------------------------------------

Some more bad news from me (I'm sure you all are sick of it, I know I am.) My grandma is now in the hospital. She came up with the flu last week and was on meds for that. She's not getting any better, just worse, so her doctor advised her to go to the emergency room.

Not sure what the news is on that and I'll let everyone know as soon as I know. Meanwhile, grandpa is still in the hospital.

They are going to do shock therapy with him which my mom spoke to a friend of hers. Her mother was in the same situation as my grandpa and shock therapy did miracles for her. So, I'm hoping it will help my grandpa. It sounds scary to me, though.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

No Cancer! All is well in that department. He kept stressing that, because then he had to tell me that there is signs of diabetes, a hernia from one of my surgeries and osteopenia. He sent the tests over to my family doc and I see him on Monday. Geesh, its always something. It all makes me feel so old...lol...oh, wait, I am old....LOL.

The hernia seems to be small and is no bother right now so I won't be doing anything about that. I am in no mood to have any surgery for that at this time. The osteopenia numbers weren't high or that close to osteopirosis (?) so no meds needed at this time. Just need to start taking better care of myself (diet, exercise and make sure I take my calcium). The diabetes I'm a little worried about and don't want to have to deal with but hopefully it will be nothing.

Again though my cancer doc stressed that there is NO CANCER!

The cancer has played such a huge part in my life through the past 3 years. This was my 4th years check up but I don't count that 1st year because that year was spent going through the cancer with the surgeries and treatments. At that time I just did what I needed to do. It wasn't until this past year that I realized how badly it effected me both physically and mentally and I absolutely have such negative feelings about it. At this point I am not one of those people that is grateful to have survived it. I'm sorry to say that but that is just how I feel right now. I feel like the cancer has destroyed my life. All of these feelings have recently surfaced and I realize what a struggle the past few years have been. I am so angry about it. Hopefully in time I will be grateful for this experience and grateful for making it through it. I hope that time comes soon. My heart goes out to anyone who has to deal with this hideous disease. There is a lady at my work place who has been dealing with it for the past year and her case is far worse than mine ever was. I had told her if she ever wanted to talk about it to just come and talk to me. She finally came to my office area and talked to me yesterday and though I didn't have any answers I just wanted her to know that I was there for her. I hugged her for so long and just didn't want to let her go. I wish so badly that I could have made her all better. She was able to take her victory lap with us at the Relay for Life but it completely drained her and she had to go home right after that. She was not even able to stay for the luminarie walk. I can not stress how much I hate this disease.

Sorry to go off like that. Thank you for your support and prayers.

I am sending out positive thoughts and prayers for those that need them and even for those that haven't asked.

Thank you Pet Talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Staci - hope all will go great in the health department!
    thank you - I appreciate that very much.
    I've been a bit down about it, I intended on going back to work the 24th.
    But with the prayers and support, I'm hoping/praying my foot is well on its way to healing.
    with what's going on in other threads I may be low -key for awhile but i will still be checking in everyday.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

<Better say THANKS> <dials God>

HI, GOD ~~~

Bet Ya already knew dis, but in case Ya missed da Memo ...

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee

No Cancer!
    ... my cancer doc stressed that there is NO CANCER!
    THANKS, GOD!!

Gotta think You hadda lot to do with this Good Report ...
    So we're sayin THANKS!

Kinda makes all thoze Purrayers worthwhile!!

Now we just gotta work on makin her Feel HAPPIE again!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    thank you - I appreciate that very much.
    I've been a bit down about it, I intended on going back to work the 24th.
    But with the prayers and support, I'm hoping/praying my foot is well on its way to healing.
    with what's going on in other threads I may be low -key for awhile but i will still be checking in everyday.
    Did you have surgery already, or are you hoping that it starts to heal up on its own?

Know what you mean about feeling down. Things just seem overwhelming here right now. Between cats, finances, and depression meds not working, it's just not great.