Page 66 of 216 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Robin, I'm in tears reading your posts. Please call a doctor this morning. When I went through my divorce, many years ago, I got into two support groups. It made me a new person and gave me strength to get through any kind of adversity. It seems hard to do right now but believe me, it saved me and it will save you. Doctor first, support group next(if this is right for you).

You have way way too much going for yourself to not be here with us. It seems hopeless but there's another life for you out there that will make you very happy. Believe me, Robin. I've already been there and done this and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Please PM me anytime to talk. We're here for you, sweetie.

Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so glad you posted Robin. You are very loved and cared for here. You are in my prayers every day. I've been so deeply worried about you
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

robin, you are loved by many of us here and your dogs need you, katie and tori are your babies. the depression is awful and deep, your doctor or the county mental health services can help, talking to anna or staci or other close friends helps. i just met you, in person, please don't leave us.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I've been in touch with Robin on and off all day and she's not doing great, but she is doing better. It's been an emotionally draining day for her and she very much appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.
    Just thought I'd let you all know

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks, Anna. Seeing her doctor might be a good idea, even just for a checkup. Emotional crap can do a number on our physical health.

Prayers for you, Robin. Don't let the a****les win!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    I've been in touch with Robin on and off all day and she's not doing great, but she is doing better. It's been an emotionally draining day for her and she very much appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.
    Just thought I'd let you all know
    Thanks Anna, she's been on my mind all day, but since I called her after midnite last nite, I wasn't sure if I should call her today....
    {hugs}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am counting my blessings today, and remembering any who have special prayer needs as I thank God that things in my life are good.

Jess, I'm sorry I didn't realize you had decided to move. How exciting and scary at the same time. You didn't choose this path, but perhaps a new start in a new place will be just what you need. Please know that you will be included in my prayers.

Willie, I'm glad Andrew is better. Please keep us posted on his progress. Little children deserve to feel good and enjoy life.

Staci, I hope you are continuing to heal. I will also keep that family you mentioned in my prayers.

Cyber-sibes, Gwen and her family and so many others in the same situation will be in my prayers.

I pray that Sophie's surgery went smoothly.

Robin, sweet friend, you have SO much to offer to this world. I hope that you are headed on the path that will bring you comfort and support. You obviously have so many people who love you and care about you, including me. My prayers are right there for you. We love you so much.

If I could ask, please keep the family of Amy Moxie in your prayers. Amy is a former teammate of our daughter, Elizabeth, an accomplished swimmer and had just entered Clemson University last week on a swimming scholarship. She was running over to the Athletic Dept on Tuesday to deliver some papers and dropped dead. She had just had a physical the day before. Her aorta was torn and there was nothing that could be done to save her. On Wednesday as her family was preparing for her funeral, her sister, Megan, came down with a horrible migraine headache and was taken to the hospital ER. They planned to sedate her and allow her to rest for several hours. The parents left to go to the funeral home to arrange Amy's funeral and were called back to the hospital because Megan had a major blockage in her brain and required immediate surgery. I cannot imagine the grief and worry this family is enduring right now. Megan is in critical, but satisfactory, condition today. Amy's funeral is tomorrow.

A good family friend, Clarke Bynum, is dying from cancer. He is a lifelong friend of mine, having grown up together, across the street. There is a very touching story and video, HERE in case you are interested in learning more about this wonderful man.

So many needs. I know that God hears all prayer.

Logan

Logan, your request for Amy's family just brings tears to my eyes, those poor parents, my heart goes out to them. I pray Meagan recovers fully. Please let us know how they are doing. Prayers for you friend Clarke & his family as well.

Holding all of your requests in prayer, God will answer each one.

Robin, I'm glad you are in touch with Anna, please know how much we all love & care for you. I hope you will go to Findlay this weekend, and get hugged a million times by our wonderful PTers there. Wish I was there too, and send you cyber-hugs.

Here is a link to an article about Megan Moxie, in case you want to look at it.

For everyone who needs prayers, I'm sending many prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Robin, I hope that you'll get the help that you need to get through this tough time in your life. Please remember that we're all here for you and will be here to offer you support. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Logan, I'm so sorry to hear about Amy,Megan, and Clarke. I'll be keeping both them and their families in thoughts and prayers.

I have heard from Gina, she is in a very low spot emotionally and physically, and could use your urgent prayers and support. Please PM her, if you would, as she just needs to know people care. She may answer questions by PM, but as often happens when she is travelling, sometimes isn't able to log on, and doesn't get PM notifications.

I've been thinking of everyone who's posted here and even those who have not.

If I could send some extra thoughts in for my grandpa again - he's been back in the hospital. He was doing very well. This is something that he needs to work on though.

Thoughts for my dear grandmother as well. She has been very down about the whole situation.

Prayers said for your grandfather and grandmother, Kay. Logan I am saying prayers for your friends who are dealing with such terrible hardship as well. My prayers go out to all hurting and in need.

prayers for those who asked and those who cannot ask but need. amen
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Oh my goodness. i was at home alone this weekend while the rest of my family visited my dad's side of the family for father's day. (I had to work) I was watching the news and i saw that someone in their area had fallen down a mountain and had been airlifted to hospital. I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be weird if i knew the person?". Well, my parents just got home and told me that it was this guy i know craig. He is my aunty's brother and he is a real sweetie. He is going to go into surgery as he crushed one of his vertebrae. Ironic since he is a chiropractor. He is a christian, (as am i) so i am sure he would appreciate your prayers. He is in a serious condition. Thanks.

Pets of the Day so far ...
    BOOF, HONEY & BUNNIKINS

CLICK HERE to see all my pets past and present...

Click Here to go to my Petster account.

Click here to see some of my pet videos on YouTube.