Page 61 of 216 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers for my dad who is having surgery tomorrow.He has a spot on his kidney and want to remove it.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy
    Prayers for my dad who is having surgery tomorrow.He has a spot on his kidney and want to remove it.
    Prayers for your mom..being said from us in Maine.
    Keep us updated.We are both curious what the medical term is that your mom's stomach illness is.
    There are so many stomach illness.
    I'm very curious what it is that is making her ill.
    I hope they fix it and she's back to her own self very soon.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Thank you for the prayers they cancelled the surgery.My dad's blood count was to low so they are going to have wait intil they fix that.My mom's is feeling alot better.They have given her pill to take and that really helps her.Thanks for asking.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Zippy - I am glad your mom is so much better, and I bet she is too! I hope they can get your dad fixed up in short order as well.

Prayers for today, please, that Gina's surgery goes well and she has a quick recovery.

More prayers for all that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sendin gprayers for all -
    would you please pray for us for a safe journey to Ohio & back? Thanks

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes

Would you please pray for us ~ for a safe journey to Ohio & back?
    Hi God ~

Please Bless da Cyber-Bus, Mz. Pat da Bus Driver, an Mz. STAR -
    da Chief Navigator and Co-Pilot - on their Mission to Ohio.

There's a Good Possibility that Beloved Sherman has borrowed God's Silver Klowd -
    and is Flyin Eskort onna Mission ... Keep 'em Safe, Sherm!

We'll add a Speshul Prayer that The Mission goes well.
    And of course, Guide 'em safely back to their New Home onna Right Coast.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Thank you for the prayers everyone. My Aunt is to be released on Monday, and will fly home to Indiana on Tuesday. She is doing okay, but is very confused on where she is. The doctor told her yesterday that the tumor will grow back and she will not get better, but that she has time to make some plans. She apparently is at peace with that. I will go to see her when she is back in the state and is a little more stable. It is a 3 hour drive from me. She is a strong woman, and believes strongly that her God will help her through this. I know He will also. It is still hard.

Catty1, thank you for the words of encouragement.

Any prayers for a safe flight to Indiana would be appreciated. I know she and her children are sooooo stressed. Thank you all.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Donna - I am glad to hear she survived surgery.

As for the tumour growing back...you might want to check with a doctor - but I seem to recall that tumours grow much more slowly in elderly people.

Wishing you a safe flight, and a good reunion.

Keep the faith! {{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

How do you deal with it when your whole word comes crashing down around you.. when you have to leave everything you've come to know and love? How do you deal with the pain of a love lost, the feeling of betrayal? How do you deal with it when everything you see, everything you hear seems to carry some memory that brings pain. How do you go on when the person who was your whole world is suddenly cold and unfeeling, just wants you gone from their life, to be replaced by someone else. Everyone says 'there's better out there, there's happiness waiting.' And yet I don't think a shattered heart ever completely mends. Maybe I'm wrong and time will prove more a salve than I think it can.

I'm having such a rough time. Please spare a prayer for me if you can. Sometimes I think the pain will consume me.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    How do you deal with it when your whole word comes crashing down around you.. when you have to leave everything you've come to know and love? How do you deal with the pain of a love lost, the feeling of betrayal? How do you deal with it when everything you see, everything you hear seems to carry some memory that brings pain. How do you go on when the person who was your whole world is suddenly cold and unfeeling, just wants you gone from their life, to be replaced by someone else. Everyone says 'there's better out there, there's happiness waiting.' And yet I don't think a shattered heart ever completely mends. Maybe I'm wrong and time will prove more a salve than I think it can.

I'm having such a rough time. Please spare a prayer for me if you can. Sometimes I think the pain will consume me.
    I could have wrote these words myself. I feel your pain, Jess. I know your pain. From what I hear our hearts will never fully heal and it can take years to get through this. I constantly wonder how much longer I can hold on. How much longer I can wait for time to heal the wounds. The betrayal, the rejection. The feeling that your whole marriage was one big lie.

I will be praying for you, Jess. Somehow we have to find the strength to get through this.

{{{{{{{Jess and Robin}}}}}}}

Thoughts and prayers going out to both of you. It truly breaks my heart to see both of you going through this

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thank you, Terry.

Jess, just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking about you. Prayers are being said. I believe in the power of prayers but have given up saying them for myself. I will continue to pray for you.

I had a fantastic day yesterday. Spent it with my wonderful friends here from PT. I felt like I laughed, giggled and smiled all day. On the way home I got a phone call from HIM. That was all it took. I didn't even talk to him just listened to his voicemail. I couldn't recover though. Cried most of the way home. I hate what is happening. I hate life. Sorry to go on. Jess, I just want you to know that I really do know how you are feeling and I care. I'm holding your hand and squeezing it right now.

{{{HUGS}}}

Jess and Robin, I'm holding you both in my heart and have been for quite a while. Just remember that you don't deserve any of this. You deserve the best life has to offer and believing that, your heart will heal. I just wish these *days of pain* to pass faster for you both. Motherly cyber hugs for you, dearhearts.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Thank you so much for the warm thoughts and hugs. Robin I'm always thinking of you too, praying for you and holding you close in my heart. In fact often when I'm having one of those hard moments I think of you and how you are going through this pain too. When I'm having a good moment I think of you and hope you are having good ones too. I'm glad to hear you had some time away from the pain and got to laugh and have good times with friends. There will be more of that to come, for both of us. For me, evenings/nights are always hardest, when the loneliness is greatest. I will be moving to Illinois as soon as this house is out of my name and I find one down there that is right. My mom and stepfather are helping me and looking. I'll be moving closer to them.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Just wanted to let you all know I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.(((HUGS)))

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets