Page 60 of 216 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Thinking of you all...

My grandpa is still in the hospital from in incident on the 12th.

Prayers for all those who need them.

I need prayers. Prayers to help me cope better. Prayers to try and enjoy my life more. I wouldn't even mind some prayers for me to get angry. I still can't even get angry and pissed off at him. The pain just seems to override everything else. Prayers that I can realize that I do want to be here alive and well. The dark thoughts are invading my mind again. End the pain, end the pain.

Robin. Still seeing your counsellor? Maybe you need a different one?

I hope you get angry soon - no person is worth losing your life over. But this is progress - even thinking you want to get angry - and not frantic that the other person will change or change their mind. Looks like a change to me.

Maybe getting angry at the dark thoughts and telling them 'where to go' would be a start. I am not kidding.

It's darkest before the dawn, hon.

Repeat gently: "Thy will be done." Repeat it.

Pray for serenity to accept what you can't change. (Other people, places and things).

For courage for what you can. (Your reaction, with faith or without).

Wisdom to know the difference.

Acceptance, in my books, has nothing to do with liking something - FAR from it. It means facing life on life's terms. Acknowledging that is the way it is. It bites. It sucks. It hurts like h***.

"Unless I accept life on life's terms, I cannot be happy."
    -AA

hugs and prayers to you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

((((HUGS)))) and prayers for you Robin...

(((((LET IT OUT)))))
    Go outside & take a hammer to something (like old plates or vases or something expendable) Pound pillows! Scream at him! Get that energy moving through!

(((((ACCEPTANCE))))
    Cry, wail, mourn...

((((PEACE OF MIND)))))
    Prayers for the peace that passes all understanding...

((((LOVE))))
    Robin, you're worth it.

Please pray for my nephew Nathan. (You will find the whole story under "They came and took him! What do I do now?" in General. He really needs a lot of prayers.

As per #45 here, prayers for Kym and Jas Goodnow, please.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...1&page=1&pp=15

My grandfather is home now - for good. Which means, for as long as he behaves. Who know's what's next but I HOPE this means he's on his way to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

My grandfather is home now - for good.

Which means, for as long as he behaves.

Welcome Home, GranPaw!

Just WHAT does he do when he "miss"-behaves?

Prayers for my mom, please. She has been through two years of chronic sinus trouble with one of her two cats (who belonged to my late sister). Up to a week ago, she had started feeding the poor guy by hand. His character was always constant, but he had been sneezing stuff with a lot of blood...

He had surgery 10 days ago...came home on Sunday. Mom learned to syringe feed him, gave him lots of love...and this morning the surgeon called to say he had nasal cancer. It hardly ever happens, which is why they went ahead with the surgery. The CT scan was done...but it doesn't show malignancy.

There is no cure...chemo or radiation are palliative only...and he had already stopped eating except for being hand-fed.

She worked so hard with him, up three times a night, feeding 5 times a day.

Pyka went to the Bridge at noon today.

Pray she gets a good sleep tonight...pray she has peace. She did everything possible for that dear boy.

Pray for Pyka too.

thanks

Prayers for all your requests....
    Jynelle, prayers of protection for you & your baby.
    Kay, I hope things will stay positive for your Grandpa.
    Catty 1, prayers for your mom & dear Pyka. We understand her pain all too well.
    Prayers for Nathan's highest good.
    Robin, prayers for peace, strength & guidance.

prayers for all who need them
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Prayers, please, for my Aunt. She had emergency surgery yesterday for a malignant brain tumor. She is elderly (82, I think) and far from home. She lives in Indiana and was in Iowa visiting her granddaughter. She is in intensive care, and sedated. If she opts for chemotherapy, she will live 6 months, if no chemo, 3-4 weeks. I spent many summer vacations with her and my Uncle and my cousins on their farm as a child. Any prayers you could send out for her to be peaceful and restful would be appreciated.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Thinking about you all and adding my prayers.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Can I add my mom to the prayer request list? She has some sort of stomach issue (the medical details of which are lost on me) and she hasn't really eaten in a very long time. The only place she can go for treatment is this clinic in San Fransisco, which I guess is good because they are the best place to go for this sort of thing on the west coast. She goes on Tuesday...I hope the doctors are right and that they can fix the problem right then

Donna - prayers for your aunt...as far as predicting when someone might die, my own doctor said to me, "I'm always wrong." Tammy Faye was given two weeks over a year ago.

There is real hope for your aunt to surprise people - if she wants to. My prayers go out to you.

And DJFyrewolf, prayers for your mom. Maybe it is a bit of a twist in her digestive system that can be straightened out quickly. Prayers to you and her!

Prayers for all that need them.