Page 50 of 216 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

So many of you needing prayers, and I promise I will pray for each of you. May I add a request, too?

My sister is having surgery this morning and I wish I could head to Winston Salem to be with her. She has had nothing but problems since her hysterectomy and lymph node removal in January (she was diagnosed with endometrial cancer) and today they are going to do an incision to remove more lymph nodes and a cyst that formed from the last surgery, which was done laproscopically. My parents are going up this afternoon and will stay as long as she needs them to. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, you guys. She needs to feel better and be done with this. She expressed concern last night that the lymph nodes they are removing today might be cancerous and that's the first time she has said that. They had told her that the cancer was contained and they "got it all" when they did the hysterectomy, but apparently her surgeon is now doubting that. I hope they find that it is still ok and she can finally start to recover, fully. Enough is enough! This will be the 3rd time that she has had general anesthesia in 5 months, first the original surgery, then to put in a drain for the fluid that was collecting and not being absorbed. Today, once again, she is "under" and will have the incision that they avoided before. I am so worried about her.

Logan

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Quote Originally Posted by Logan

She (Sis) needs to feel better and be done with this.

I hope they find that it is still ok and she can finally start to recover, fully.
    Enough is enough!

Hi God ~

Got a minnit?
    Maybe You kuld hop on the Silver Klowd Express an help out Sis's Sir Jury Team on this wun.

Give 'em all a {{{God'sHug}}}, OK, God?
    THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

My sister, Beth, is out of surgery and awake. I actually was able to speak with her for moment, around 1:15. She has pain, but they are going to treat that as soon as she can eat something.

Thank you for the prayers. They will meet with the oncologist/surgeon at 3 pm and hopefully will learn more then.

Loagn

This family could use a prayer or two

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=126848
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Prayers are being offered for everyone here who has requested them.

Dear God, please keep Logan's sister close by You and help her heal and be well.

And may the Goddess of Justice visit Richard's life and straighten everything out for him.

Just thought I'd check this thread before heading on vacation and I wanted to let you all know you and your families are all in my prayers.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm sitting here bawling. I don't want to go into details, but please keep my grandfather in your thoughts.

stopping in ..

to write; every username I see daily in here are on my thought list.

good wishes for everyone and hang in there.

I don't often reply to this thread but I just wanted to say that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. ((((Hugs))))

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Asking for a prayer... or two.

One to help me completely heal from having my gallbladder out on 5/11. I am still in a great deal of pain, and nobody (dr's) can figure out WHY. Even after 4 days in the hospital and thousands of dollars in tests.

Another, because in January we found a small spot on a mammogram/ultrasound combo (4mm) and I had a follow up u/s this past week. The one tiny spot is now "a collection of lesions" and I have an appointment tomorrow to find out what my next step is. Cancer terrifies me, so I am praying it is not that.

Thanks,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Prayers and good thoughts for Erik
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

alex and his seizures

alex the wonder dog is now 11. he's been having grand mal seizures since he was 13 months old, and as time has passed, he's had several hundred over the years. since last july his pattern has changed, and i know that the change is not for the good, in a away it's kind of hospice for dog situation, i will not do anything more invasive, his condition will never change, and will never improve. he is still the happiest when he is with me, has food and has managed to steal a kleenex to shred. and that is the way it is, and what i'm asking is that i can learn to accept this. thank you joyce

Prayers for everyone here who wants and needs them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

prayers for you Joyce and everyone else who asked.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..