Page 5 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

I made a thread but please pray for my good friend Heather. Something strange is going on with what the doctors think might be the brain. We are not sure, but please pray for her. Right now she is being transported to the hospital in the cities. I am really scared, please please pray for her. Thanks pet talk.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

My ultrasound update (2-20-06)

Today was the long awaited ultrasound. They spent a ton of time looking at his heart (which is where they thought they might have seen concern before). Anyway, the tech looked at the baby for a good 45 minutes, and then the doctor came in and gave us the results. The doctor’s opinion concerning his heart was, quote, “ If I was a betting man, I would bet there is nothing wrong with his heart”…he said he really didn’t think there was anything wrong with it…but since there was concern for it at the previous ultrasound (and b/c the doctors need to be thorough)…I will have a fetal echocardiogram in 4 more weeks…where it will be looked at in more detail…then I have 2 more level 2 ultrasounds scheduled up until my due date. His bowel and kidneys appeared echogenic at the last ultrasound, meaning they were brighter in color than they should have been. His bowel has since cleared up, but his kidneys were still echogenic…but he didn’t seem too concerned about it…they seem to be functioning properly, since my amniotic fluid levels are normal (and a lot of that consists of fetal urine output). His femur bone is still measuring a little small, but my OBGYN wasn’t concerned about it, since I am small, and the men in my family are on the short side. Anyway, overall it was a really good appt. We were just praying for something positive to lean on, and hearing that they think his heart is fine, is so reassuring, and an answer to prayer. All of these “soft” markers, including the 2 vessel cord can happen to a downs syndrome baby, when all added up together, but normal babies can have these issues too. My genetic counselor had told me that a normal pregnancy has a 1% chance of downs, and ours is like 5% w/o a heart issue. With a heart issue (depending on how severe can mean anywhere from 10%-50% chance of downs) in combination with the other soft marker/issues he might have. Anyway, he measured the right weight at 1 lb. 1 oz. and was wiggling all over the place.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I feel the Lord has given us some positive news to hang on to, and I was also praying that the doctors didn’t give us any unnecessary worry if there wasn’t real concern for it…and I think the doctor was very reassuring. Thanks so much, and please keep those prayers coming as I will be having more ultrasounds. Make sure to praise God in your prayer time for a good report, since his bowel looked normal and his heart appears normal at this point, as well as his kidneys, even though they are still echogenic, the fluid levels were normal to show they were functioning. Thanks again…I couldn’t have gotten through the month w/o your prayers and concern for us!! I will keep you posted as I know more!! God is good and hears our prayers!! I hope this note finds you all well!

Robyn

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    My red gurl still needs prayers and healing vibes sent her way. I think she has reinjured the injury - there's no way I can get her in the vet today - am aiming for tomorrow - just going to try to keep her comfortable. My heart breaks for her.

Keeg has a vet appt at 1015 in the morning.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am continuing to pray for each of your requests. May we lift up our prayers to God and let Him do what's best.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

I would like to ask for PT prayers for my husband and his family. His grandmother passed away this afternoon.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    Keeg has a vet appt at 1015 in the morning.
    Keegan's appt went smoothly. She did well with the accupuncture and the chiropractic and the pain shots. We discussed prognosis and it should be positive as long as she stops reinjuring it. She's grounded as to being on leash again. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

please keep my husband JoJoe in your prayers. He called me from work saying he didn't feel well, then the secretary called 1/2 hr. later and said they had called 911 and he was on his way to the Emergency Room. They thought he'd had a heart attack, but after tests, say no. He goes to the Doctor tomorrow to see if they can figure out what happened. I got pretty scared, I don't know what I'd do without him! (He's at the age my Dad was when he died of a heart attack, so i guess that's in the back of my mind, too)
    Thanks for your prayers.

Please everyone think of Glacier & Delta... and for Delta's safe return!
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=99710

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Especially for my mom right now. Things aren't good with dad and we don't know how much longer he'll be here.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'll be keeping everyone in my prayers...I do have to ask you all to keep my cousin Cindy in your prayers. She had breast cancer, and the doctors thought that they had disposed of it, but they might have now found a couple of spots that *might* be tumors. We are hoping that they are just fluid sacks that have not been drained, but we are not sure...So please, please, keep her in your prayers.

Another person you could please keep in your prayers is my old neighbor, Ben, who has an adorable Yorkie named Tootsie. He has prostate cancer, and it is fatal. Please pray that he will not be in too much pain, and that he can remain here as happy and heathy as possible until God brings him to Heaven...

Rachel, this thread is an awesome idea, and you never told me about Heather..Please tell me more when I call you later on...
    Stephanie

I've sent prayers for everybody

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Prayers for two friends, please, David and Irene. Just pray for God's love and healing on each of them.

Thank you!

Catty1

{Continued prayers for everyone.}

Just pray for my whole family, we are going thro sum very though times and could really, really use some prayer.
    Thanks
    btw Very cool thread
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!

Kadesh^

We will.