Page 45 of 216 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    Georgia, even if you can't post on PT, know that you are remembered in prayer! Best wishes for a successful surgery.
    Thanks. A friend loaned me a laptop so at least I have Internet access until my PC can be fixed. It might be something as "simple" as a BIOS update or I may need a new motherboard. Techie friend checking it out on Tuesday.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

RedHedd - lots of positive thoughts and a prayer or two that all goes well for you tomorrow.

Maltese Love - of course, no explanation needed - you need some prayers - you have them!

RedHedd and Maltese_Love you are in my prayers tonite.

I am still struggling but doing better. Thank you all for praying for me. I continue to pray for my marriage to heal and I refuse to lose hope. Please say a prayer for me this evening. Thank you.

Robilee...The best prayer I know is "Thy will, not mine, be done."

It can be a toughie, unless I trust my Creator and know that I and all those I care for are in His/Her hands.

He might have other ideas that will turn into things beyond your wildest dreams.

Or try this - pray for what you want, and end with, "if it is your will for me."

From my own experience, it is a relief when I can let go of my own wants and expectations.

JMO

hugs
    Candace
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Robilee...The best prayer I know is "Thy will, not mine, be done."

It can be a toughie, unless I trust my Creator and know that I and all those I care for are in His/Her hands.

He might have other ideas that will turn into things beyond your wildest dreams.

Or try this - pray for what you want, and end with, "if it is your will for me."

From my own experience, it is a relief when I can let go of my own wants and expectations.

JMO

hugs
    Candace
    Candace, I am trying so hard to do just that. I'm finding it very hard though. I don't want to let go. I don't want to lose hope. I even find myself angry at God sometimes, but I know that is not right. I keep telling myself over and over that I am a child of God and he has plans for me and a purpose. I just keep hoping and praying that those plans involve my husband. I know people think that I am pathetic because I can't get past this. I'm trying. I love him. I worry about him. I miss him so much.

Sorry, I shouldn't be posting this. I'm just rambling. Thanks for listening.

Thanks everyone!

Robilee, I always try and live by "Whatever happens is ment to happen" because I feel that it's true. You're right, god does have plans for you, and he will lead you on the right path when it comes along. Whoever thinks you are pathetic, should be ashamed of themselves. It's not pathetic to love someone and it's not pathetic to want to hold on to someone. Don't ever think PT is not here to listen, because we always are, and we always will be.

Can PT think for my friend Devin?

After watching his father slowly deteriorate over the past few years, it finally happened. His father died of lung cancer the other day.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Prayers on The Way.
    And Everyone who needs them. I say them every day now...getting use to the prayer...AND believing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Can PT think for my friend Devin?

After watching his father slowly deteriorate over the past few years, it finally happened. His father died of lung cancer the other day.
    Thoughts and prayers for Kfamr's friend Devin.

PT, could you please think too (and, if appropriate, say a prayer) for my friend Barbara. She was treated for cancer and lost a lot of movement in her neck and upper chest because of the radiation, and just found out the cancer has recurred. Thank you in advance... elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Please send prayers for my sweet puppy, Kirk. He has had the worst 6.5 months you can imagine.

See his thread here: http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111966

Thank you.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Prayers for all of you that have asked (and even for those of you who haven't).

I would also like to ask for prayers for a friend of mine. She just tragically lost her chi Tinkerbell this morning.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

lying children

I would like to ask all of you to keep my family in mind at this time. We are definately getting our fair share of trials with our children. We are a mixed family, both parents being previously married with children from those relationships. We have custody of all the children. I know this is common in a lot of homes and the children decide to play the parents against each other. Well ours have now started to lying to get what they want from the other parent. The unfortunate thing is that the other parents encourage the lies by giving the children sympathy when it is quite obvious that the stories they are coming up with are untrue. If anyone reads this and knows of a forum that I can join to discuss these events with other families experiencing the same thing please let me know. Thanks. I will also pray for all of you out there requesting prayer(even those who haven't asked yet). May God Bless you all, and remember even in the darkest of times he is right there.
    Last edited by WELOVESPUPPIES; 04-12-2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: addition

WELOVESPUPPIES
    As far as the lying children,...that can do a number on the marriage as well.Plus put tons of tension in the house to affect everyone.The children will start fighting each other and then you'll have angry kids going out and maybe getting in trouble.
    It would be very smart to get this straightened out as soon as possible for all your kids future and for your marriage to stay in tact.
    Prayers for you and your family to overcome this.
    I hope everything gets straightened out before it gets out of hand.[/QUOTE]

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Please pray for a miracle for K9soul's Raven
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...&postcount=123

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Can you please pray for all the dogs and cats in South Africa? The pet food is contaminated and many pets are falling ill. Thanks.