Page 34 of 216 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

I'm not usually one to ask for prayers, but if you can spare some, Nakita really needs some good health news.

You can read more here, latest update is on page 4, post #62.
    Nakita's Health Update

Thanks guys.

Thanks to everyone who kept isabelle in your prayers. Isabelle's surgery went great. But the test results are back, and the cancer has spread.
    So please, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, she really needs them now.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Debated but the more people praying the more it could help. My dad is currently under going testing for possible leukemia. Long story but he nearly died from a gall stone which lead to all manner of blood tests. He is going in on the 10th to have his gallbladder out and they will be doing a liver biopsy at the same time to determine any possible permanent damage due to his gallbladder incident. so pray all his test come out good(not positive since that's bad in medical terms ) and that his surgery goes smoothly.

I am a *firm" believer in "Christmas Miracles "everyone, and My Praying Never Stops for all of YOU!!!

To everyone above me~ I hear your requests, and I Swear, I will Pray and Hold Each and Everyone of You in my Postive Thoughts!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Me too Dorothy. Christmas miracles do happen and "I believe". Prayers going out to all of you.

I wonder, where is Robin?? I hope she is OK because Christmas can be a very sad time of year. I'm going to call Randi tomorrow. She must be missing John (Jonza) more than ever now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm here, Slick and you are right Christmas has been a very hard and sad time for me.

I don't think there will be any Christmas Miracles or prayers helping me out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I'm here, Slick and you are right Christmas has been a very hard and sad time for me.

I don't think there will be any Christmas Miracles or prayers helping me out this year.
    Maybe the miracle is that you are with us for this Christmas, and chances are great that next Christmas won't be so low for you. I can't imagine the depths of your pain, Robin. I can imagine that times will improve for you, somehow. Time, as ugly as it can be, marches on for all of us. Just get through the day.

I think we need to have a little prayer for Cori and her newborn. Hopefully baby is doing just fine, but just in case there are any more problems.... See thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=106361

Lori Jordan thread just started, too: http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=119028

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I just went online Val 15 minutes ago , and somehow saw that thread!!!

Yes, Let us join hands and Say some Heartfelt Prayers for our Lori Jordan~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Lots and lots of prayers going out for everyone's requests.
    Robin, I wish you PEACE. I know it seems like a nightmare that is never going to end, but life will get better. Don't give up before the miracle, it truly is darkest just before the dawn.
    I just read the threads for Cori & Brynn, and for Lori Jordan, and pray they are home with their families soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee

I'll say a New Year prayer. I'm sorry that you had a difficult Christmas.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

2 praises!
    1) a co-worker's daughter had her 3rd child by C-section yesterday - they knew in advance that it would be a C-section delivery... baby boy and mom are doing well!
    2) quick update on my dad (78 years old, had heart bypass surgery Oct 24th - see #449) - he has more energy, and his cholesterol and blood pressure are good! He and my mom are going to visit my cousins in California in February. They live near a beautifully landscaped golf course. Dad's goal is to walk on the path that runs alongside the greens.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have praises too- Tuesday, the worst case scenerio happened, and I ended up in the emergency room, and transfered to my doctors hospital. I ended up with and emergency surgery- going into it in critical condition. I came home today- as I am off the iv drugs, and have someone with me to help me, but mostly to sleep ( who can sleep in hospital mechanical beds? lol- ouch no laughing..) I am NOW DONE!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    (((hugs)))
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL