Page 31 of 216 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    Please say a prayer for me that I can find a way to hold up through this time.
    OH honey- without a doubt is prayers sent.. !

Jess, you are constantly in my prayers. I'll add a few extras. This time of year is so hard. I wish I were closer so I could come spend some time with you, Tommy and Tasha.

I am going to ask that you all also keep my sister and my aunt in your prayers. My sister (who is 4 years older than I am) has been diagnosed with cancer in her uterus. She will undergo a radical hysterectomy in the coming weeks. Her appt with the oncologist is on Dec. 18 and they will go from there. My aunt's Lymphoma has come back and she is undergoing some treatment at Duke, right now.

God will help me with all of these prayer requests since I have a hard time keeping up sometime. He will know who I am praying for.

Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Jess, you are constantly in my prayers. I'll add a few extras. This time of year is so hard. I wish I were closer so I could come spend some time with you, Tommy and Tasha.

I am going to ask that you all also keep my sister and my aunt in your prayers. My sister (who is 4 years older than I am) has been diagnosed with cancer in her uterus. She will undergo a radical hysterectomy in the coming weeks. Her appt with the oncologist is on Dec. 18 and they will go from there. My aunt's Lymphoma has come back and she is undergoing some treatment at Duke, right now.

God will help me with all of these prayer requests since I have a hard time keeping up sometime. He will know who I am praying for.

Logan
    OMG logan- I just went through this scare.. She is in my prayers.. I am still facing major surgery with things I wont get into, but I know who scared she must feel... You and her are in my prayers for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    Please say a prayer for me that I can find a way to hold up through this time.
    K9soul~ Of course, I will pray that you CAN and WILL find a way~

(I'm so certain that you will )

Logan~ My Prayers are also with you~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

I read this thread every morning but don't usually repond. Instead, I bow my head and say a little prayer for those who need it. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

My Auntie Ruth just turned 97 in September....she's my Dad's baby sister. She is in a care home and has now stopped eating and drinking water. She has very little output as well and it seems that the time has come. She is only about 5 min from where I live and I was over to see her this week. She is very weak and has told me she is ready to go....however, she's been telling me that for the last year. But now, she can't walk either and has to be taken to meals in a wheelchair and the staff or family have to almost force feed her. She now has an infection for which the family has decided not to give her antibiotics. She is in no pain or discomfort at all.

Auntie Ruth has always been my favourite Aunt and she is the last remaining one. She is the perfect example of and angel and she never says a bad thing about anyone. A Christian herself, she has the strongest faith of anyone I know. Her door was always open to strangers and she often invited a low income family over for a meal after church.....a different family every Sunday. If I every grow up, I want to be just like her.

Please pray that when it's her time, she goes peacefully in her sleep.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Slick~

Auntie Ruthie is in my Prayers , for a Smooth and Peaceful Journey

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Bless your Aunt Ruth, Slick...she sounds like an angel for sure. I pray her passing will be peaceful.

{{{HUGS}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My thoughts are with your Aunt Ruth, slick. Many prayers for her as well, for a relaxing passing.

I have a request as well - prayers for Molly.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Prayer request: Johanna's (Cataholic) niece

Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica *URGENTLY* Request Prayers for Baby Samantha ~
    she was diagnosed with meningococcemia in spring '05 and subsequently had both of her legs amputated below the knee ... you can read more about her in the separate post

Here is an update with some very dear photos:
    The Samantha CarePage was updated on:
    December 11, 2006 at 06:59 AM EST
    Please visit the CarePage to read the latest news.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-15-2006 at 04:34 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica *URGENTLY* Request Prayers for Baby Samantha ~
    she was diagnosed with meningococcemia in spring '05 and subsequently had both of her legs amputated below the knee ... you can read more about her in the separate post
    Sammy is going GREAT and getting ready for Christmas there is a lot of pics of her in that thread.
    Please don't worry, she hasn't had a relapse or anything, but can yes, always use our prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I know I have not posted for awhile and I'm actually nervous about asking, but I would like to have some of those pet talk prayers if I could please.

My husband left me a little over 2 months ago. I am not coping well at all. You could probably even say I am not coping. I feel crushed, broken and completely devastated. I am in a deep dark black hole and can't seem to find my way out. I have been with Alden since I was 16 years old. We've been together for 26 years. I want him to come back home so bad. I know many of you will think that I am weak and pathetic for wanting that. I love him with all my heart and always have. I pray every day that God will let him realize that he is making a mistake and that he will come back home to me. Could you guys please pray for the same thing and also pray for me to have the strength to deal with all of this. I would deeply appreciate it. I would love to see if those Pet Talk prayers really do work.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come here and ask this.

Robilee-
    My sister went through this two. She came one day, her husband said he didnt love anymore, college sweethearts, and he had to " go find himself". To her this came out of no where. Later during the investigators my parents hired, turned out he had two other woman in two other states. She was so crushed - ..
    You need counsiling- it helped her. Also they told her to take B complex especially at night as this is a natural supplement that handles depression.
    When I left my ex- I thought my life was over. I had no clue life could be good again- even better than before..
    I am telling you- THERE IS LIFE AFTER DIVORCE.. You can not make someone do anything, but you can control what you do.. You are in my prayers and I feel for you- and if you want to chat, you can pm me or send me a instant messanger as it is listed under my profile. ( Just tell me who you are so I answer...)

borzoimom....I am in counseling. I'm such an emotional wreck that I go to counseling once a week. It does help some and I usually feel a bit stronger when I come out, but that feeling never lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I know I have not posted for awhile and I'm actually nervous about asking, but I would like to have some of those pet talk prayers if I could please.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come here and ask this.
    No, I have no idea of how hard it has to be for you Dear Pet Talk Friend~

Please know that you "DO" have Pet Talk Prayers Robilee~ You are such a STRONG woman!!! ( posting on the Prayer Thread proves it!!!)

I'm Praying for Your " Peace of Mind "~Robilee~
    ( I have a VERY close friend who endured this hardship, back in 1987, She survived it~ HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!!, You are loved~)

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    borzoimom....I am in counseling. I'm such an emotional wreck that I go to counseling once a week. It does help some and I usually feel a bit stronger when I come out, but that feeling never lasts.
    Thats okay baby!!! I know how you feel. Please try the b complex. You can get it anywhere like a walmart, or cvs. I got the ones from GNC my first month. Its a water soluable vitamin so you want it in the system the longest without uh losing it.. It really does help.. ( also- believe it or not- so does chocolate- there is some chemical in chocolate that helps with depression). Even if you just one had piece at mid day... Treat yourself.. If you lived near by, you could come use my whirlpool.. But I warn you- it turns your muscles into mush!!!
    Also- change your music you listen too. None of this " we use to listen to this song" stuff. I switched to country music from gospel or rock- the reason- yessssssssss they lose their wife and car and dog ( yes thats a joke) but its your own music. BTW- you know what happens when you listen to a country music song backwards right- you get your wife back, you get your truck back and you get your dog back- AND YES THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!! come on.. giggle-- I can see your mouth opening in a smile.. come on giggle... pretty pretty please......)