Page 26 of 216 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Dear Kelly, you have always had my prayers...........and I will continue to pray for you as long as you need them.

xxoo Gini

I am saying Prayers tonite , certain that there will be a solution for all of the Pain and Agony~ I trust in Prayer that much!!!

Since being devasted by the loss of our Corinna~ My Heart has been filled with Prayers for her family.

I'll be keeping everyone in my prayers today.

Btw, I got an 83 on my math test!

There are a few of you that know what's going on with Brian. Now Duke needs your prayers, too. The last few days he's had a bad cough. I'm at the vet and he said his lungs have something in them. He said it could either be a little pneumonia, though he's not wheezing, just panting a lot, or cancer Bloodwork is being sent out and I should find out tomorrow afternoon. I don't know how much more I can take. The two most special things in my life seem to be slipping away.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Thank you for all your prayers on my first of two surgeries. I feel better now than I have in a year!! God Bless you all!

Quote Originally Posted by dukedogsmom
    There are a few of you that know what's going on with Brian. Now Duke needs your prayers, too. The last few days he's had a bad cough. I'm at the vet and he said his lungs have something in them. He said it could either be a little pneumonia, though he's not wheezing, just panting a lot, or cancer Bloodwork is being sent out and I should find out tomorrow afternoon. I don't know how much more I can take. The two most special things in my life seem to be slipping away.
    Gosh Val I don't know what to say I am so sorry. I am praying for Duke and Brian.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

If you all don't mind, I could use some prayers. I'm in a difficult spot in my life right now. My husband and I have separated, and are seeking therapy to find out if we want to try and salvage our relationship, or make a break. I feel so lost and confused and have sunk into depression, finding it hard to get up everyday because all I feel is dread. I don't feel like there's really anything for me to get up for, but I do anyway and get through the day by keeping busy.

I hate to burden others with my issues, when there are so many other people who need the prayers more than I.

**hugs**

I sent you a pm and yes - you and your situation are in my prayers..

Dear Karen, if I had a problem and needed some prayers - would you think that I was burdening you with my problems? I don't think so.

You have my prayers as well as all others who have posted on this thread.

xxoo gini

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady

... when there are so many other people who need the prayers more than I.
    Oh, NOT so!

We can always spare a Prayer or two!

Prayers don't take much time to send ...
    and they last almost Fur-Ever!

See - we just sent one!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Dukedogsmom: I know that your poor Duke has been through so much , and , YES, I will Pray for him~ and for You as well~

WolfLady: Never feel , for one moment, that your not worthy of Positive Thoughts and Prayers~May You and Your husband find the Peace and Tranquility you are Desperately Searching for~ yes, I will keep you in my thoughts and My Prayers tonite~ Your request is very deserving of Praise and Prayer~

I have been jumping on and off Pet Talk so quickly that I haven't been checking this thread. I am glad that I did today. Val, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much with Duke again. I will pray that it is something simple and easy to fix. Karen, I don't know you very well, but you have always been such a sweet lady. Of course you deserve peace of mind and happiness, I will keep you in my prayers.

Although I don't always reply to this thead, I want everyone to know that I always say prayers for everyone here on PT every night before I go to bed. Val and Karen you are both added to my prayer list. I sure hope that everything will work out for both of you. (((HUGS)))

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady
    My husband and I have separated, and are seeking therapy to find out if we want to try and salvage our relationship, or make a break. I feel so lost and confused and have sunk into depression, finding it hard to get up everyday because all I feel is dread...
    Wolflady, as they say, "been there, done that", you are not alone. Know that prayers are winging their way at this moment, I hope you both find happiness. Have you talked with anyone re: depression? There's good medical resources available to help you, and it's well worth getting some professional help. Don't feel that yo have to remain feeling trapped. My whole life changed once I dealt with my depression.

Prayers continuing for everyone's requests here, God is never too busy to listen to one more request!

I am not here often...but I read through, and everyone's pain deserves prayer, and is very worthy of relief....maybe I didn't say this right, but never feel you don't deserve prayer!

Everyone here is getting prayer from me.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda