Page 210 of 216 FirstFirst ... 110160200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Blog Entries
    Huge love and prayers to you and your Mum and kitty!! No way are you selfish, it's never wrong to ask for something you need and I'm sure you'd do the same for anyone. Wishing you all healing and patience and comfort, sometimes life is not so easy 🌹🌸🌺

Prayers on the way to your mum and you.

Thank you for the prayers! They worked!

I saw Mom today and she was a million percent better! And they haven't even put her on the new BP meds yet!

I am sure she is in for a long stretch of feeling much better!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Thank you for the prayers! They worked!

I saw Mom today and she was a million percent better! And they haven't even put her on the new BP meds yet!

I am sure she is in for a long stretch of feeling much better!
    Hurray, I am so happy for you and your Mum and pussycat too, of course. All of the very best to all, wishing you well and very sincere hugs ⭐️

What wonderful news! Your mom and her kitty are so lucky to have you.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

WONDERFUL news!!! We're doing the Happy Dance for you all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

O my Lord, my Creator, I ask your help, grant healing to the servant of God / servant of God / (name), cleanse her / his / his / her rays with blood. Only with Your help will healing come to her. Touch her / by miracle-working power, bless all the ways of her / him / to salvation, recovery, healing.
    You will give your body her / his / her health, her soul / blessed lightness, her heart / his / her divine balm. The pain will recede, and the forces will return, and the wounds will heal her / his / her body and soul, and Your help will come. Your rays from heaven will reach her, give her / him protection, bless him for healing from her / his / her ills, strengthen her / his / her faith. May the Lord hear this prayer. Glory and gratitude to the power of the Lord. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    My best friend has been battling brain cancer for many years. She's been out of remission and actively receiving chemo and radiation since Sept 2015. (I think ... it's all becoming a blur)
    She went in for her 'routine' MRI this past week and her mother said the report was devastating and she has surgery at Duke (in NC) on Monday.

My friend has not been talking very much because of the effects of the chemo and radiation - it's caused apraxia (which makes it difficult for her to communicate). But even with all she's been going through, just last week I received two very thoughtful gifts from her. She's always thinking of other people... bless her heart.

Please, if you could... say a prayer for her. Her name is Nanette. She needs a miracle.
    Nanette has been in the hospital this week. Her mother told me this morning that Nan was being transported from the hospital to her home, and beginning hospice care.
    My heart is breaking - for her husband, mother, other family members. But for me, too. She's the best friend I've made as an adult. But, I don't want her to just live in agony forever.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

9. Many prayers for those on the East cost. thats one whopper of a storm...

And prayers pleae for the neighborhoods North of Boston with the explosions and fires.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers please for a local family. Their dog Nora was hit by a car, and ran into the woods. The person who hit her stopped and told the family. She is only three, but has medical issues before L & C adopted her. Kermit and a friend were out calling for her, and walking through the woods looking for her, and encountered others doing the same. We hope she is found and is not badly injured. She is terrified of the vet, and hates car rides, so L is hoping nobody like a tourist saw her and picked her up, thinking they were doing a kindness.

Prayers that she is found, please.

And prayers for all the farmers in Nebraska facing those devastating floods.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers on the way!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Prayers on the way, let Nore be found soon.

Good news, Nora came home. Thanks for the prayers!
    I've Been Frosted

Nora is home! What wonderful news!

We're sending prayers and warm healing energies for Nora, gratitude that she is home again.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery