Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    No - no fun at all. And if it wasn't for the Wolfman/TwinkleToes/PinkBelly, I don't know where I'd be. Many a day, he has been the only reason I get out of bed, and I wouldn't if I didn't have him to take care of. I have to get up, take him out to potty, and then get him his breakfast. Of course, many has been the time that I'm just so exhausted, that I go back to bed after taking care of this. He's such a little gem, that he comes right back to bed with me, and doesn't mind in the least. He knows Mom isn't feeling too great, and he is determined to try to make me feel better. A dog's 6th sense absolutely amazes me.

My doctor called this a.m. - she wants me in her office tomorrow at 10 to "discuss" the results of the MRI's. Feeling somewhat apprehensive, but the issues won't just go away if I don't think about them...................
    Yes, there is nothing like a cold wet nose and a "But mooooooom, I gotta gooooooooo ..." to get one out of bed in the morning, is there? At least she will discuss results with you - that's more than we get sometimes with Paul!
    I've Been Frosted

I do. I have a friend who is having a difficult year. She had surgery in January. Over the past few weeks, hospice care was recommended for each of her parents (who are in their eighties). She is getting help from her extended family. I can't imagine how difficult this must be.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I do. I have a friend who is having a difficult year. She had surgery in January. Over the past few weeks, hospice care was recommended for each of her parents (who are in their eighties). She is getting help from her extended family. I can't imagine how difficult this must be.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Prayers for your friend, Elyse, and her parents and all her family.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

4. The power went out in my building but that happens a lot when the weather is crazy.
    Last edited by bestellen; 01-22-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bestellen View Post
    The power went out in my building but that happens a lot when the weather is crazy.
    Aww, we had a scheduled outage last night as the city switched its power grid structure, but before that we had a spike that ate two of my surge protectors/plug bars.

A warning, folks - never ever plug your computer directly into the outlet. A Surge protector is a lot easier to replace than you computer!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers please for my beloved mum-in-law and all we who love her, She is dying of cancer.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Karen, prayers for your beloved mum-in-law and you and all who love her.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Heartfelt prayers for your mother-in-law, Karen. I hope she is able to be kept comfortable and free of pain.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Karen, comforting thoughts to your mother-in-law and you. I hope she can be kept comfortable.

Prayers on the way to your mother-in-law.

I'm sending comforting thoughts to you and all who love her. Hope your mother in law can be kept painfree.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My mum-in-law has ended her battle, she passed away last night. Thanks for all the prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry to hear it. I send my deepest condolences to you, Karen, and to all who loved her.

Take care!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am very sorry for your loss, Karen! My condolences to you, your family and everybody who loved her.

I am sorry, Karen.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana