Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Update. Greg suddenly flew home from Los Angeles yesterday. How he wound up in southern California I am not sure. But he is safe.
    Good to hear.

Prayers please for my childhood friend Barbara who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer that does not have a good prognosis.
    I've Been Frosted

Glad Greg is safe. I hope he gets a bit of a scolding for scaring family and friends!

Karen, all prayers for Barbara. I hope she beats all the odds!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

And prayers for those that I have followed, shared grief, loved, hugged will come out of their cocoon and return the favor.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Prayers for all our dear Pet Talk friends.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers please for a doggie named Doro, and her human, she is needing surgery for a blockage in her intestine. I do not know her, her human just wrote to us as she is reaching out to others.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for Doro and her human, that the surgery goes well.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers for Doro and her owner. Doro is much loved and her owner is a wonderful one as these kinds of surgeries are quite expensive.

Prayers for Kaitlin's Dad, as he is in surgery. (from FB)
    I've Been Frosted

My much loved cousin passed away a week ago (Dec 20th) in a vehicle accident. Brad was 32. He leaves behind 5 children.
    Some of you have heard me mention before my cousin who passed away in 1996 from leukemia ... Brad was Wade's older brother. They leave behind one brother, Quade.

I'm 1200 miles away, but have been having trouble with this. Even though Brad is yet another cousin I lost touch with as adults (Like my cousin Vickie who passed away in July), I loved him dearly and have so many fond memories. My heart has been sad all week.

2014 has been so hard. My Granny died in February, Vickie in July and now Brad. Can you all pray that 2015 goes better for everyone?

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    My much loved cousin passed away a week ago (Dec 20th) in a vehicle accident. Brad was 32. He leaves behind 5 children.
    Some of you have heard me mention before my cousin who passed away in 1996 from leukemia ... Brad was Wade's older brother. They leave behind one brother, Quade.

I'm 1200 miles away, but have been having trouble with this. Even though Brad is yet another cousin I lost touch with as adults (Like my cousin Vickie who passed away in July), I loved him dearly and have so many fond memories. My heart has been sad all week.

2014 has been so hard. My Granny died in February, Vickie in July and now Brad. Can you all pray that 2015 goes better for everyone?
    So sorry to hear that. We do hope Brad's children and your whole family is able to pull together, and get through this sad time. You will be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for Scooter's Mom, mrspunkysmom, and all who have the extra pain of loss in their lives. If only tragedy took holidays too.

I wish everyone a great 2015, with healing, happiness and new life.

I am also grateful that Christmas Day was fun, with my aunt, mom and friend Irene. There were lots of laughs and it wasn't just Mom and I, though I am grateful she is here - and doing better!

Prayers for Karen L. "wolflady" here on Pet Talk, I saw a post on Facebook that she has had a stroke and is in the hospital. Big prayers on the way that if it is a stroke, she is getting the right care to recover from it quickly, with minimal damage!
    I've Been Frosted

I hope wolflady recovers quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Prayers for Karen L. "wolflady" here on Pet Talk, I saw a post on Facebook that she has had a stroke and is in the hospital. Big prayers on the way that if it is a stroke, she is getting the right care to recover from it quickly, with minimal damage!
    I'm so very sorry to hear this. Wolflady and her family will be added to our prayer list at church tomorrow. I hope you won't think I'm out of line by asking everyone to pray for her family too. My late Mom had three major strokes and this takes quite a toll on the family in many ways.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    I'm so very sorry to hear this. Wolflady and her family will be added to our prayer list at church tomorrow. I hope you won't think I'm out of line by asking everyone to pray for her family too. My late Mom had three major strokes and this takes quite a toll on the family in many ways.
    That is not out of line at all. I am sure this is very scary for pretty little Sylvia, and her husband trying to keep it all together for her sake, as Sylvia is just 3 years old.
    I've Been Frosted