Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

My DH goes for an angiogram tomorrow. The cardiologist has to negotiate three bypasses and two stents in order to do the test. Please pray he has a steady hand and the results are good. We are both terrified. It would help too if we could be finished in daylight as it is over an hours drive and I don't see well in the dark.

My horse.....

I'm sure you all saw the new appaloosa that I got - I really love him but he, well I don't know how to describe it but I have already bonded with him and I really want him to be healthy in his posture and overall health. I have already considered trading him in for another but I am already so attached to him, and I just need help praying that he gains his weight and I hope the power of prayer can also help relieve all of the pain he is going through so he can hold his head higher I love him a lot and I don't want to replace him
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!

Urgent Prayers Needed, Jack is Sick........

Jack has an upper respiratory illness and I am so worried about him. He has a wet cough and he is snotty and he needs to be confined alone for 2 weeks. I cannot ride, pet, or even see him. Guys, he might even die. Please send many urgent prayers for him, I just want to be happy and he is my first horse......oh god please don't let him die........

Prayers on the way for Jack!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers on the way for Pet Talkers who need it, as several are going through difficult times right now.
    I've Been Frosted

More prayers for Pet Talkers in need, as I know some are going through sickness right now that don't want it made public, so just general prayers please, folks!
    I've Been Frosted

For our family friend, Jean. She gets a monthly infusion, but she can't get it right now because she is getting over a bad cold. So she has a lot of symptoms from missing her infusion - pain, stiffness, swelling, aching and difficulty getting around. I hate to see anyone get a bad cold but this is particularly troublesome for her because she needs the infusions to stay active.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Horse might be sick again

My horse, Johnny ( My appaloosa who's name used to be Jack Sparrow) Has recovered from his illness but he might be picking it up again, for he is showing some signs.. I don't want him to suffer from it again. please send some prayers to him and I hope the disease doesn't get to him..........

Will do!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for your dear horse Johnny.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers for Johnny! I hope is is feeling much better. What a handsome horsie!

I would like some good thoughts and prayers as I head out to BC this evening. I'll be there for 9 days to assist my elderly cousin in looking at seniors housing. He is fairly capable but needs people around, regular meals, and a walker etc. He isolates far too easily, especially living in a 3 storey walkup. He is generous and has me use his Air Miles to fly there. All I pay are the extra fees and taxes.

This isn't a holiday for fun, though I'll do my best to have some! I didn't think I was too tense in spite of all the sorting of places to see, making appointments, cat sitters, drive to airport (my car needs repairs so will be in the shop while I am away). Last night I yelled at some woman to "Go f*** yourself!" (Someone I know, but still...). That is so NOT me.

I pray I can be the person I need to be today, in BC and back home.

Thanks.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers and good wishes for you, Candace, and for your cousin too. I hope all goes well with helping him find more suitable housing.

You'll do fine, Candace, being the person you need to be!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I hardly am able to get on PT much these days, but I was wondering if you guys could keep my sister in your thoughts tomorrow. She is having surgery to take a biopsy from some of her tissues, having her appendix removed, and some of her lymph nodes removed, too. About a month ago they discovered a very large tumor on her ovaries and had emergency surgery to remove it. Tests came back as stage 1 cancer, but they don't think it spread. Still, precautions are being taken. I'd appreciate it if we could send her those good ol PT prayers for a speedy recovery!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Any update on your sister? Hope everything came back clear!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm asking your prayers for our Pastor's daughter Michaela. She was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago when she was 14 years old. At 16 she's doing great. Mika's next follow-up MRI is scheduled for December 27 and I'm asking for your prayers that the test comes back with good results.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE