Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers will be offered for you - you can count on them!

I am bottom of the barrel, 100% SCREWED (sorry for the language)

I did everything I could as best I knew how and still ended up in a bad situation. Please pray that people see I am sincere and that I'm not just a total screw up with no money and a questionable job.

Will do. We know you are a good person, too bad Spook cannot write you a job reference!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Thanks everyone for your prayers - re: the knee. I will remain optimistic until I learn otherwise. And Eileen - thanks for going the extra mile.

Karen - hoping that Luke can be helped. It's so sad when our fur kids are so sick.

Anne - think positive. You have my prayers too - for better days ahead.

DJF - I don't know why you're screwed, but I hope and pray that you get unscrewed soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Update from Annie regarding Luke:
    Luke's pcv is 1 point up. Yeehaw! He's a fighter. Of course I understand we are far from safe but still. There's hope. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers!
    I've Been Frosted

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    I need everyone to pray for the students of Metcalfe County High School in Ky its a really small school our daughter goes to and most of the kids there have known each other since kindergarden and well mon after school there was a bad wreck and a girl named Chelsea Anders was thrown from the truck which rolled over on her she passed away late monday night our daughter has known her forever since the first step inside of a school. So like I said its a really small school and well it's just a bunch of tore up teens that are haveing a hard time with this. The boy that was driveing is a total basket case right now he had dated the girl for the past two years they were juniers. so just please pray for these kids as they try to get through this

That I have a good first day at work tomorrow.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Anne- I hope it goes better than expected.

Prayers to all, and for all that need them.

Random- This guy (60-65??) lives in my neighborhood, and I have said hello, exchanged pleasantries dozens of times with him. I see him out walking this am- not unusual, though I normally see him pushing his grandson. We fall into step together, he pets Jasper, and says, "I am so happy to be here". Of course, I agree. He then tells me on September 6, he suffered a major stroke. ICU for 5 days, hospital after that, and he was given a -0- percent chance of survival. Only thanks to the FD/EMS and a drug called TPA or TPI???, did he pull through. And, really, to see him today, WOW! I could tell he was shaken to the core, still. I can see some loss on the left side of his body, he had his left hand in his pocket, and was walking with a different gait (but only cause I knew him before...), but it has only been 3.5 weeks, right?

Prayers that my unknown named neighbor makes a full recovery, and loses some of that fear I can see in his eyes and hear in his voice.

Prayers, please, for my friend Annie's daughter, who is pregnant and was just driven to the hospital
    I've Been Frosted

Pet Talk Prayers needed for my friend and her husband. He had to go in to the hospital to have his batteries replaced. The batteries power the "pacemakers" that help his Parkinson's. He is not doing as well as hoped.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Prayers on the way.

Prayers also for our Pet Talker Asiel - she is battling a bad case of blood poisoning, so PM'd m to apologize for not doing the puzzle! She didn't ask for prayers, but as she is having to go back and forth to the hospital for tests, etc, I'm sure she could use some!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

wisdom on moving

My husband, 2 teenage sons and I are talking about re-locating to another state and starting over....sometimes it seems like everything we do just crumbles and we just wonder is this God telling us to pick up and move on? We need wisdom on WHAT and HOW to do this? We are about to lose everything we have and don't know the best way to pick up....just need LOTS of prayer.

Jannie, you will be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

This is a request for two people I know, both of whom are named Bob.

Bob is the husband of my past choir president at church and was recently diagnosed with pneumonia and pleurisy. He is on antibiotics but has a lot of pain from the pleurisy, so he is also on pain meds.

Rev. Bob is a former pastor at my church. He has cancer, which has recently gone to his brain, so he is now under hospice care. So if I could ask for prayers for him and his family.

Thank you very much,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A mini van crashed into a classroom yesterday in St. Paul, near Edmonton. 3 children were in critical condition; one was upgraded to stable today. The two others are critical but stable.

Please pray that the other two recover. I just can't imagine what the parents are going through.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...n-charges.html

A St. Paul, Alta., man charged after a minivan crashed into a school classroom critically injuring three students, has a criminal record including several driving offences, CBC News has learned.
    Three Grade 6 students were left in critical condition and five others injured after a minivan crashed into a classroom at a school in St. Paul, Alta., Thursday morning. The three most seriously injured students were taken by air ambulance to Edmonton, said Kerry Williamson, spokesman for Alberta Health Services, which runs St. Therese Healthcare Centre in St. Paul, where the remaining five were taken.
    Three of those five injured students have since been released from hospital, he said.
    I am very sad to report this update:
    One of the girls critically injured after a minivan crashed through a Grade 6 classroom in St. Paul on Thursday, has died.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda