Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    After 30+ showings my sister and brother-in-law's house finally had an offer. It's not what they wanted, but it is in an offer. Whew!
    Closing was today.

Prayers for Mr. Spunky's mom, for Kitty Cats' Delight and for Moosmom.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm asking for prayers for my Pastor's 14 year old daughter. It was confirmed last week that Mika has cancer.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    After 30+ showings my sister and brother-in-law's house finally had an offer. It's not what they wanted, but it is in an offer. Whew!
    My niece, age 20, is home from college for spring break. She was crying because she misses her house and especially her own room very much. She is very mad about the whole situation, too. So--- could you all please say a prayer for her.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Prayers for Mika and Cassie's niece.

I met with the district person today. Prayers for a positive outcome and that I get my request.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    My knee sir jury is coming up on the 26th of this month. I'm nervous as I don't really know what to expect. Could I ask you guys to keep me in your prayers. I'm usually not a big baby when it comes to stuff like this. HOWEVER...I've never had this type of thing done.

Thanks everyone!!
    You have 'em. I pray you have a successful and uncomplicated surgery.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Prayers for Mika
    On behalf of Pastor Karen, thank you very much for your prayers for Mika. Please know that you're in mine.

if you guys could spare a prayer for Brians dad that would be much appreciated.

he has pulmonary artery disease in his legs and he had surgery to see if they could put a stent in. they could not get one in because they were too clogged and hardened. they put something else in ... like a stent but different somehow.

he had the surgery this past wednesday and then flew out to NC on Sunday to help his daughter get the house listed on the market... against the urging of my MIL to cancel the trip.

As soon as he landed he started feeling really sick. he said he was fine and he went to his daughters house and slept. Today he still is not feeling well... maybe worse. went to the clinic and they think there is something wrong with the stent like things that were put in. So he is on his way to the VA hospital and my MIL is on her way to NC.

Please pray for safe travels for my MIL and please pray for my FIL.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I could use some prayers. I took a pregnancy test on April 1st and it came out positive. Back in November some of you may remember I went through a blighted ovum and miscarried in December. I am scared and nervous that it will happen again, or something else will go wrong. I am not going to tell but a few select people until I hear a heartbeat. Our parents don't even know yet and I am not going to tell them either until I know that a baby is there. But I know prayers can do amazing things so having people to pray for a positive outcome would be awesome!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

I saw this on the 365 Project. I'll just copy the link and you can read the text and see the very powerful photos.

http://365project.org/chriswang/365/2012-04-22

Please say a prayer for my Aunt Toby (Florence) and her family. They just found out she has pancreatic cancer. They only give her 2 to 3 months. She is in her 80s and one of the sweetest ladies on the planet.
    My heart hurts. Thanks for the prayers.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pray for Lucas and Josh, first and fourth grader, at my son's school. Their father, Brian, was killed Friday night. Brian and I coached Jonah and Lucas' soccer team this past spring, and my heart breaks for these two young boys, and all those touched by this tragedy.

Many prayers for Lucas and Josh! Also for you, Johanna - this is a huge loss for you, and for everyone who knew him. HUGS!

Prayers for MOFF's Aunt Toby - I hope she is comfortable. How sad when the sweetest people are taken by a nasty illness. {{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Today I'm asking your prayers for my son, Mike. He will be going to the Dominican Republic as a missionary. The weekend before Christmas, Mike told me that he wanted to start coming to church with me. Prior to that he completely rejected the idea. An Elder in our church and her husband established a mission outside of Santo Domingo in 1998, last week Debora spoke to the congregation about the mission and shared some pictures. Shortly after we got home that day, Mike told me he wants to go down there to help out. This past Sunday we met with Debora and our Pastor to discuss this. Mike said it's time to use his God given talents and abilities to help others. Pastor Karen said she'll do his commission to go. There's no date set for when he'll be going and right now we're working out the details.

This is a huge step for Mike and I'm very proud of him for even considering going. Please hold Mike in your prayers as he sets off to do God's work.

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Today I'm asking your prayers for my son, Mike. He will be going to the Dominican Republic as a missionary. The weekend before Christmas, Mike told me that he wanted to start coming to church with me. Prior to that he completely rejected the idea. An Elder in our church and her husband established a mission outside of Santo Domingo in 1998, last week Debora spoke to the congregation about the mission and shared some pictures. Shortly after we got home that day, Mike told me he wants to go down there to help out. This past Sunday we met with Debora and our Pastor to discuss this. Mike said it's time to use his God given talents and abilities to help others. Pastor Karen said she'll do his commission to go. There's no date set for when he'll be going and right now we're working out the details.

This is a huge step for Mike and I'm very proud of him for even considering going. Please hold Mike in your prayers as he sets off to do God's work.
    Wow, Mike! That's so neat! My church works with a pre-school program in Coulibishie which I believe is in the south of the DR. How long would he be there? i will definitely be praying for him. (I know one kitty who won't be happy though.)

Hey, Pet Talkers Prayer Pawtrol - please say a prayer for Teddy - he's the heart dog of the producer for All Paws Pet Talk, and yes, that's Teddy's picture on the website - see http://allpawspettalk.com . Teddy is a rescue boy, probably a Wheaton maybe poodle mix, about 6 years old. He was recently diagnosed with diabetes, and today was taken to the vet as he was so sick. He had extremely high ketones, so much so that they are keeping him overnight, and in a small cage so he cannot move around too much and dislodge the IV drip they've got in him. Poor Teddy is stressed, and so is his human Dad, who loves him a whole lot. Two previous vets missed this, and never tested his urine, so this could have been caught and prevented!
    I've Been Frosted