Page 17 of 216 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Please keep my hubby, JoJoe in your prayers. He goes in tomorrow at 7:30 am for the next round of tests for his heart problems. Let's hope this procedure is easier on him than the last one, and that there are no complications. Thank you so much.

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes

Please keep my hubby, JoJoe in your prayers.
    He goes in tomorrow at 7:30 am for the next round of tests for his heart problems.
    Hi God ~

Star an Sherman asked us to put in a Gud Werd for their Dad - JoJoe ...
    so we're doin dat.

An we'd like to ask You to make a lil Road Trip down here to da Ole Durt Ball to
    kinda keep an >eye< onna White Coats tumorrow - err, tuday ...
    so the "test" duzint turn into a major project.

Maybe You kuld give Miz Pat a big {{{God'sHug}}}, too.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Aw, thank you Phred & de smokemutts! Things went much smoother than last test, no complications, & we're back home. No heart disease, so the next stop will be a defibbrulator. Thanks for all your prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes

Things went much smoother than last test, no complications,
    & we're back home.

THANKS, God, fur stoppin bye!!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

My grandmother is expected to pass within the next few minutes to couple hours. Can we please pray that it is as peaceful as possible?
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    My grandmother is expected to pass within the next few minutes to couple hours. Can we please pray that it is as peaceful as possible?
    [
    ((((hugs)))Sue, I am praying that your grandmother's transition is peaceful. She will soon be in a beautiful peaceful place, free from pain. Bless you all.

Prayers for my friend Irene...she has waited and waited for surgery, has dealt with doctors who have finally started to communicate with each other (heart, vascular, GP) - has gone through another painful angiogram...her seventh in the last year at least...

Please pray for strength to be given her, and that she will have her surgery at last, and can begin to recover instead of getting worse and worse.

Thank you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Catty1,

Dorothy39 here~~~~ And YES , I will keep your friend , Irene, in my thoughts and prayers for proper communication as well as for her Strength to Endure . I pray that she will receive the attention due her and that any surgery done will result in her road to recovery!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless You Catty1!!!!!

Please pray for me and my family as well!!!

A wonderful cousin of mine has been battling Pulmonary Fibrosis for the past three years. He was advised by his Doctor to have additional testing done in July because he was still experiencing shortness of breath. His test results confirmed not only Pulmonary Fibrosis over taking one lung, but, Cancer in the other that has spread to his liver as well as his bones.

He is 12 years older then me and I have ALWAYS looked up to him !!!

I have visited him while he is in the hospital, knowing full well that his days are now numbered. I have been with him and his family for the last few days, ( sort of feeling numb right now) and yes, I am crying as well!!!

He is still the same Wonderful "Bob" that I grew up loving, (We even laughed today!!!) He is on Oxygen now, and morphine~~~~~~~

I am so grief stricken and in Need of Pet Talk{{{ Hugs}}}} now, to help me get through this moment of transition in my life!!!

Dorothy - PRAYERS and HUGS to you...what a sweet blessing to be able to laugh with your dear dear friend!

I wish Bob peace, and mostly - love and laughter.

He is in my prayers, as are you and his family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank-You , Catty1, for reading my plight and responding,

Your sincere warmth and prayers have been received!!!!

You are such a thoughtful person!!!!! God Bless You!!!!! ( sniff, sniff)

I have never responded to this thread and rarely visit it. It's bad, I know and I'm ashamed of myself. However, I just got home from work and something told me to open it up right away. I've just read Dorothy's post and somehow it seems way to close to home. Dorothy, I don't know what to say except to send out all my prayers to you, Bob and the family. Big {{{hugs}}} to you sweetie.

Catty, your post touched my heartstrings because I had an uncle that went through the same thing. He finally did have his surgery and made a complete recovery. He passed of old age about 10 years later. I pray that she will come out on the winning end very soon. Big {{{hugs}}} to you too.

...and to the rest of you, I'm deeply sorry that I have not responded to all of you. Please know that each and every one of you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Forgive me as well. Sometimes, admittingly, shamefully, I get self absorbed with me, myself and I.
    And my problems are nothing compared with others. The PT family is so dear to me that when I read sad things about them and their friends and family, it breaks my heart. So if I don't reply either, it's because I can't find adequate words to respond, from worry and shock, but please know that before I lay my head on the pillow at night, I pray in my own way for all of you and yours. I have a problem understanding why such sad/bad things happen to such good people. It boggles my mind.

I've been Boooo'd!

Dorothy, I'm so sorry to hear about your dear friend Bob. He must have enjoyed your visit tremendously, as I'm sure you bring the same warmth & compassion in person that you send to us on PT.
    And Catty1, I will keep your friend Irene in mind, I hope she starts to feel better soon.

You can trust in me to PRAY for you and your family!!!!

I sincerely pray that God will " show " all of you your inner strengths~ and will lead you in the direction that offers " Home "and "Harmony!!!!!"

Blessing You during this moment of discouragment!!!!!

Thank you!!

I am proud to say all is well, thanks so much for the prayers.