Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers for everyone that needs them

My family could use a few.

I got a message from my dad today that my grandfather has been taken to the hospital. he didn't have any information other than that so I have NO idea what is going on but my grandfather is 94 years old so this is extremely worrisome.

IF, God forbid something does happen and he passes away I don't know what I'll do. I don't know if I can even legally leave the country with my immigration papers processing and my family will FREAK if he passes and I don't make it up there for the funeral. it's very selfish of me but I am just super stressed about it right now AND we are supposed to leave for my inlaws place in Florida TOMORROW.

I just want to know whats going on. I feel like I'm going to be sick.

So anyway we could all really use your prayers especially my grandmother and grandfather

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

it turns out my grandpa has Pneumonia which is a relief and worrisome all at the same time being that he is 94. BUT he;s in good spirits, resting comfortably at the hospital.

continued prayers for his recovery please and for my grandma, hoping she doesn't wear herself too thin with him in the hospital. she needs to rest too. he's going to be in the hospital for a couple of days

Loving thoughts and prayers for your Grandparents, Sparks!

Thinking and praying for everyone else who needs prayers too.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you

my dad just called about 45 minutes ago. he's on the way to the hospital. My grandfather is dying.

I'm sad but I was prepared for this to happen. he is 94 years old afterall. He was a good man and he lived a really long and good life.

How to tell my dad I can't come up for the funeral? I dont' know how to tell him and I know he's not going to handle it well

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Thank you

my dad just called about 45 minutes ago. he's on the way to the hospital. My grandfather is dying.

I'm sad but I was prepared for this to happen. he is 94 years old afterall. He was a good man and he lived a really long and good life.

How to tell my dad I can't come up for the funeral? I dont' know how to tell him and I know he's not going to handle it well
    (Hugs) and prayers for you and your family.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Healing and comforting prayers for all who need them. I am so sad to
    read of your losses at this holiday time.

thank you everyone. My grandfather passed away last night around 11pm.

My dad was very understanding that I wasn't able to come up.

He's taking the loss of his father very hard. He sounded horrible today when I talked to him. So please prayers for him that he can find some peace and acceptance.

and also prayers for my grandmother. she's holding up OK but she's very lonely. They've been married for 65+ years and for her husband to be taken so suddenly and be alone is going to be tough on her.

{{{hugs}}} on the passing of your grandfather. I am glad your dad was understanding - cross border paperwork doesn't work for emergencies, sadly.

Prayers for your grandmother. I am sure a visit from you in a few months will perk her up a lot, as well as the rest of your family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

If you wouldn't mind, please say a prayer for our Sara (boxer). We'll be helping her to the bridge tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy-kat View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, please say a prayer for our Sara (boxer). We'll be helping her to the bridge tomorrow evening.
    My prayers and many hugs go to you and Sara. I'm so sorry - but you are the best mom to be there with her and to help her to find peace.

Love,
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

She's at peace now. Thank you all for your prayers.

{{{hugs}}} I am so sorry about Sara.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Tonya, I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP Sara. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I do. In a previous job I had the most wonderful group of co-workers. I learned yesterday that one of them, who had cancer, has had a recurrence and her cancer is now quite an aggressive form. This is making me very sad today. So if you could say a prayer for my former co-worker and her family.

Thank you,
    Elyse

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=pet%20t
    pasting the candle link here so I can find it quickly
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I posted this to facebook so sorry for the repeat for some of you.

Keegan has been treated for a corneal ulcer of her RIGHT eye since beginning of December. (She was treated for one of her LEFT eye in Oct)
    It hasn't gotten better - its gotten worse. She is at the vet right now for testing as to WHY its happening and having surgery to fix it.
    I know she's in good hands. Especially with Unkle Phred watching over her and thumping the vet to do it right.
    We would just appreciate prayers that this works. Thanks
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..