Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Phred, Richard and everyone prayers are flying from me fast and furious.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A song for a heart so big, God couldn't let it live. Rest in Peace, Adam Grodzik. May your family & loved ones find peace. Thinking of them today & tomorrow.

The saying is true, only the good die young. Adam was my boss' son. He was such a bright, smart kid, only 17 years old.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dang,

Prayers sent out for everyone who has posted about a problem or loss in their family lately.

In between the time that we laugh and smile in life we run across a time when everything seem to go wrong. We can never be sure about what happens tomorrow, we can only stop, pray and hope that these moments won't last long.

Sometimes we think there is no end to the pain or confusion of the moment.

There is.

We just have to tough it out, tomorrow is another day and we are that much more removed from the 'right now'.

Sending prayers out to everyone who needs them.

God bless you all.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Prayers for Fritz

I could use some prayers for my little pal Fritz.He as sick on Sunday morning and brought up,hasn't ate much since,has drank water but is still dehydrated according to the vet.He was weighed tot start with and has lost 6 pounds which is a third of his weight,he is a Bichon Frise ,8 years old.he has to stay for maybe a couple of days, is going to be on intravenous,is getting bloodwork and xrays done.I just hope it is just Diabetes and not kidney trouble.I don't what I would do without my best pal,already lost my dad 3 years ago to ALS and our other dog Ruffles a Poodle to old age in 2002.not what I need right, feeling pretty sad at the moment.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz03 View Post
    I could use some prayers for my little pal Fritz.
    Sending you prayers & Sibe vibes for Fritz, Barry. Paws crossed he'll be okay and what ever it is will be treatable.
    Keeping you all in my prayers (and especially you, Phred!)

Thanks for prayers

Thanks for the prayers,sad to say Fritz passed away had to be put down had Kidney Failure and Diabetes,thread on Dog Memorial.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

For Jack and every other animal suffering at human hands

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149492061753712
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I am sorry I do not frequent this thread. I promise I will come back and get a little updated on it.

I have a couple things I'd like to share here.

Last weekend one of Bruce's good friends committed suicide. He could not face the fact that he was financially strapped. He had moved to Ohio and purchased a bar. It didn't work out. So he and his girlfriend were all packed up and ready to leave to come back to California this past Monday. Saturday morning she went to the airport to pick up her dad (he was going to make the trip with them). When they got home they found him hanging from the tree in the backyard. Bruce does not know how to even deal with this. He was such a great guy. He was one of our biker buddies. RIP Don, I hope you are free of the pain and stress now.

Another thing I learned last night is the mother of one of my best friends has brain cancer. I have known my friend since we were 10 (that's 27 years of friendship), so I've known her mother that long as well. She is an active woman, so very full of life. Oh, and I might mention these woman suffered another loss last year when my friends brother took his own life as well. So my friend lost her brother and now soon her mother. She does have options. Radiation can give her a couple more years. No radiation will give her about 6 months. I have not talked with my friend yet. But I am going to see her next weekend.

Please keep us and these families in your thoughts. Thank you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cindy, I'm so sorry to hear all of this sad news. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent out to you and Bruce and all of the families involved. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Prayers continuing for all who need them. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Please say a prayer for my dad. He was struck by a car while walking across a street to work yesterday (luckily he happens to work at a hospital). He's doing okay, as best as to be expected I guess, but he has a ton of broken and fractured bones in multiple places and he's in a lot of pain. He had surgery on his leg yesterday and is looking at another surgery for his ribs. He could use some extra prayers, thanks.

Oh my goodness!! I will keep your dad in my thoughts.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

OW! Wolf Q, many prayers for your dad. I hope he is out of pain soon and healing well!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad Amy. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Prayers are also going out to anyone else who needs them.

Many prayers are on the way for your Dad! Please say hi to him for me and give him my very best wishes for a swift and complete recovery?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE