Page 16 of 216 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Keeping everyones' requests in prayer...shai's mom, how awful -- I will keep you and your extended family in mind. My mom had lymphoma too - successfully got it into remission for a number of years.

a coworker's daughter (20 years old) was killed in a car accident Friday nite.
    She was just starting to get along with her mom and get her life together.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

keeping everyones in my prayers. I myself have a prayer request.

My sister-in-law's cousins husband. got in a car accident on Monday, he was in the highway got hit by a car and was flipped over. he is not here anymore, but i would love it for everyone in my sister-in-law's family to be ok with the tragedy that has happened and for all of them to be safe, also for the guys two kids that are 5 and 8.

Also Friday night at 12am my cousins was also in a car accident. She was driving back home with a friend from the movies and there was two other cars that were racing and hit their car, they flipped and moved 100 yards closer to their apartments, my cousin and her friend both died, the other two one is in the hospital and the other ran away from the site. The two were only coming back from the movies and they are 18 years old. I'm not in a very happy mood after all this happening and i hope everyone can bring good vibes for my family and my aunt and uncle for having their only child now gone.
    Last edited by Almita; 08-20-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Keeping you all in my prayers.

Can I ask for a prayer request? I have to go to the hospital this Thursday for a yearly heart check-up because I have a heart condition. They have never found anything wrong with me, but I'm just so worried they will, as I always am. Please pray they don't find anything. I feel selfish posting this but I just thought I would.

Of course, you can always ask for prayers. WHat kind of heart condition do you have? Just curious. A friend of mine has to do that every year, too, he has a heart murmur.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Of course, you can always ask for prayers. WHat kind of heart condition do you have? Just curious. A friend of mine has to do that every year, too, he has a heart murmur.
    I don't know what it's called, but it isn't a heart murmur. It's something I had to have Open Heart Surgery for. I had a hole in my heart or something.

prayers for a class mate of my sister's
    his name is Jamie - he was in a serious car accident Friday nite and 2 of his children were killed.
    thanks
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

That is such a very sad story!!!

It is very quiet here, while I sit and read several threads on all of the forums.

The prayer request thread is a very important one, in my opinion!!!

So, I will think , deep positive thoughts for this man, Jamie.

I pray that he will recover , and that he will always be surrounded by all who love him.

I pray that he will be Blessed in knowing that his two children are now in Gods Hands.

And, I feel so bad for your sister as well.

the mayor of Pittsburgh

I would to have prayers for our new mayor, Bob O'Connor. He just became mayor this year and is a very popular personality in Pittsburgh. He is in a battle against a rare form of cancer. Today he was downgraded from stable to serious condition and is in intensive care. I know PT prayers work!

I am requesting prayers & thoughts for 3 things please if any has any to spare.

My grandmother has advanced alzheimers, the doctors say she has a week left to live.

Nanook is loosing weight rapidly. We saw the vet yesterday & had some tests done. The cancers are starting to suck the life right out of him. (we are grateful that he has lasted this long though, the cancers should of begun to act up like this a 1-2 years ago).

Joe's friend, also his boss just suffered a heart attack or stroke. He is in surgery right now. The doctors do not expect him to make it though.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

What sad, tragic events...just out of nowhere, it seems...my prayers go out to everyone involved.

I am asking prayers for continued healing; prayer has already helped:

1. My employer, who has really improved his temper and is more open to admitting his part in things that go wrong.

2. My friend Irene, who is facing serious vascular bypass surgery (abdomen).

3. My mom, whose vertigo has recurred, and I hope can be treated again.

4. Me, for increased emotional stability so I can be a good friend and employee/colleague.

5. My mom's one cat who has chronic URI, and has changed meds again...still scratching himself in front of ears and under chin.

Thank you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

A friend of mine from work, Debra, hasn't been well the past couple months. She's been violently sick and I picked up that she was having problems with her boyfriend. I was told yesterday that he hasn't been treating her well, not abusing her or anything but being a real jerk towards her. She just found out she's pregnant... and I know things are still not good between them. I'm so worried about her, she looked terrible at work today... If anyone could say a little prayer for her it would be greatly apprechaited. She deserves so much better....

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Quote Originally Posted by manda_moo87
    A friend of mine from work, Debra, hasn't been well the past couple months. She's been violently sick and I picked up that she was having problems with her boyfriend. I was told yesterday that he hasn't been treating her well, not abusing her or anything but being a real jerk towards her. She just found out she's pregnant... and I know things are still not good between them. I'm so worried about her, she looked terrible at work today... If anyone could say a little prayer for her it would be greatly apprechaited. She deserves so much better....
    Lots and lots of prayers, good thoughts and (((HUGS))) to Debra. Please keep us posted!

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

My sisters friend needs prayers right now.

Her dad, an ex-volunteer fire chief has died this Monday. I just found out this evening. He died of a heart attack. I never met him, but he was a wonderful man from what I hear. He was a volunteer fireman for one and very kind. I don't know the girl either but I can only imagine what she is going through.