Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

We Have Sad News & Need Lots of PT Prayers for One of our PT Members.. Her 2 Month Old GrandBaby Passed Away Suddenly on the 24th.. RIP Sweet Baby & Now Your "God's Newest Angel" .. My Heart & Prayers go out to the Family..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Keep my grandma in your thoughts too please...she had heart surgery yesterday to repair a faulty valve. The doc said she came thorough with flying colors and sh was up and walking today!! Here's hoping for a fast recovery!!

We Have Sad News & Need Lots of PT Prayers for One of our PT Members.. Her 2 Month Old GrandBaby Passed Away Suddenly on the 24th.. RIP Sweet Baby & Now Your "God's Newest Angel" .. My Heart & Prayers go out to the Family..
    I have sent prayers since I heard this news yesterday..It is so sad, may their heart heal!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Prayers for Joyce

I'm sending all my prayers out for my PT friends and those that have touched their lives.

I'm asking for special and powerful prayers for my long-distance friend, Joyce. We met online because we are bird lady's. She is nutty, talented, delightful and dear to my heart

Unfortunately, she has had tremendous problems with her intestines and has had surgery after surgery and something else always crops up. She is currently in the hospital with what is probably another fistula in her small intestine and must have surgery again. She is not in a great frame of mind either. I am asking everyone to direct prayers, postive energy, healing thoughts and thoughts of love to Joyce in Virginia Beach, so that she can be painfree, healed and happy once again.

Thank you!!
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

I'd like to ask for prayers for the families affected by this past weekend storms. The firs tline of storms that came thorugh Saturday night hit about 10 miles south of us, and very close to where we work. Some of my co-workers had severe damage to their houses and lost neighbors and friends in the storm.

http://www.buckeyecablesystem.net/ne...ARSDCCLM_UNEWS

Prayers on the way.
    I've Been Frosted

Five men in my cousin's platoon were lost on Monday. I'm so thankful that my cousin is OK, and I can't imagine what the families of those five are going through right now.

We just learned that the CEO of our company has passed away after a long battle with cancer. He was a good, decent, fair man and will be missed by many. Prayers for Dave Serlo in his passing. God rest his soul and comfort his family.

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    A prayer for comfort for a friend who lost her 2nd fur companion on Monday, 6/28, after losing the 1st one just a short time ago. This wasn't a natural aging process for either, but rather an intentional act of cruelty caused by a heartless and uncaring individual. One day, this person will be made to pay for the heartless actions that were inflicted upon a couple of innocent animals, and the pain and suffering and grief that was inflicted on the human of these wonderful animals as well.
    May you find peace my friend, knowing that you did everything possible to save your precious companions, and in knowing you will be with them in a wonderful place one day. In the meantime, they again have each other, and you have two wonderful guardian angels.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear ones... Would you say a prayer for my brother Ray. He changed jobs 15 months ago after the family business finally fizzed out.

Thanks,
    Elyse
    The good news is ... Ray still has this job. The bad news is ... he is really not happy there. He is keeping a low profile, trying to do his work and hoping someone will eventually take notice of how unhappy he is. He's reluctant to say anything because he's concerned that if he does, his name will zoom to the top of the list of potential layoffs. I think he's got to say something but I definitely understand his reasons for keeping quiet. I'm praying that either things will get better or another position will come his way.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Loving thoughts and prayers for all who need them
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Prayers, please, for the family of a co-worker.

One of the mechanics I work with passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. He has a son in the marines who was home on leave at the time who found him on the floor. He is also the single parent of a 13 year old daughter.

Prayers for them all.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post

Prayers, please, for the family of a co-worker.

One of the mechanics I work with passed away this morning
    from a massive heart attack.
    Prayers offered for the Family.

DONE

My first request is for one of our local communites that lost 3 - 16 year old kids in 2 separate accidents this weekend.

The second is a bit late - my dad had his knee replaced today - its been a long time coming but yet moved very quickly after he saw the doctor a few weeks ago.
    he got along great and was awake all day long. very little pain so far -
    tomorrow is another day -
    I'll keep you posted - thanks!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post

my dad had his knee replaced today -

he got along great and was awake all day long.
    very little pain so far -

So that's what all the cryptic notes on Facebook were all about ...
    BEST WISHES to Mr. M for a full and pain-free recovery!!

Is he doing Laps in the hall yet?
    Tell him the PT Gang is rooting for him!