Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

cassiesmom - YAAAAY!!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Mary, I truly hope Gail and her doctors have found a way for her to regain her health and heal.

Prayers to all that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I got a great job offer! Whew! Thank You, God and thank you, PT Friends for remembering me in your prayers!
    Congratulations Elyse! That is such WONDERFUL news! Sending prayers for those who need them (and who doesn't? )

I am very happy for you Elyse- you deserve some good luck!

May I ask for some prayers for a very special young friend of mine, Yan qing who has been trying for a baby for over a year. She is currently around eleven weeks pregnant but has just started to "spot" blood today. She is in hosptal wit her feet up and they have stopped it for now but please send her your loving thoughts and remember her in your prayers. She is the friend who rescued Fifi the poodle I currently have here from being thrown out on the street.

Love and prayers for all of you and yours that need them .
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

My best friend's father passed away suddenly last week, likely on Wednesday. He was only 54. They don't know what caused his death yet, but have done an autopsy and say the results will take about 6 weekd. He died in his home. Also, my friend is getting married in October and now will not have her father to walk her down the aisle

Please say some prayers for her and her sister. All the arrangements for his funeral are being handled by my friend, and with the wedding coming up, she is feeling so overwhelmed. Also, her sister is feeling a lot of guilt because she was estranged from her dad due to his alcholoism (which likely was a contributing factor to his death).

As well, he had a sweet kitty named Willy (pronounced Villy as her dad was German) who is completely terrified right now He was in the home when the father died and was in the apartment when the paramedics and everything came in the house. My friend now has him at her place and has him secluded in her bedroom but he won't come out and has not eaten, drank or used the kitty box since Friday. She's put out all his favourites and we are hoping he will come around slowly. So please include sweet tuxie Willy in your prayers, who is missing his Daddy and doesn't understand what's happening.

Thank you all, I appreciate it.

One of our fellow PT members has had a tremendous loss in their family. Their baby granddaughter passed away this afternoon during nap time.

May God watch over the entire family.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

How sad, they will be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh NO...Prayers for the grandparents, and the parents. How horribly, horribly sad.

Prayers for your friend and her family, Nomilynn. I hope Willy is adjusting ok.

Prayers to everyone that needs them.

Oh I am so sorry...the family will be in my prayers .
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Stopped by to ask for a prayer to get me through this dip but having seen the posts above am praying for you all instead of feeling sorry for myself

Denise - prayers you get out of your dip. Maybe you need to get a Dip out of your life?

Your troubles are valid - identify, don't compare.

HUGS.

Lilith - any word on your friend who is expecting her baby?

Prayers to ALL who need them.

The husband and I are about to move across several states with all of our animals for the second time in three months! I'm stressed, and nervous since neither of us has jobs waiting for us at the new location. We could use some good vibes for an easy move (especially the poor kitties!) and fast employment.

Sending good vibes out to all who have asked...

Awww, where are you moving to? East? North?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Awww, where are you moving to? East? North?
    Several states north of where we are now. We're going from Vegas to Oregon!

My friend lost her expected baby She is recovering but obviously sad. Prayers for her and her husband to have a family soon .
    Lilith Cherry
    "

Denise - prayers you get out of your dip. Maybe you need to get a Dip out of your life?

Your troubles are valid - identify, don't compare.
    Thank you

The support on here is unbelievable