Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Loving thoughts and prayers for everyone
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Could I please be a little selfish? I had a doctor's appointment this evening that took a REALLY unexpected twist that has left me reeling. Prayers, please, for the best cast scenario. Thanks.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Could I please be a little selfish? I had a doctor's appointment this evening that took a REALLY unexpected twist that has left me reeling. Prayers, please, for the best cast scenario. Thanks.
    Of course Maggie. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope it's nothing serious.

Prayers and positive thoughts are also going out to all in need.

Prayers, Maggie! Hoping for the best case scenario, you deserve it!

Prayers for all that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My partner is going in for surgery tonight. I didn't catch what the procedure was when I was speaking to her mother but it sounded like a minor procedure. She has been very ill for over 2 weeks and has been in and out of the hospital the past few days. I'm still worried, no matter how minor the procedure. I'd appreciate any prayers or good vibes.. thanks!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I would like to request some prayers for my mom. She is having a rough time right now; she was suspended from work for "being unfriendly" and she's taking it very hard.

My mom is the most caring woman I know. She is very intraverted (sp?) and so to some people that comes across as warmth and respect and to others it comes across as standoffish. I hate that she is so sad

She has a meeting with her managers tomorrow to discuss the incident so please send her lots of prayers and good vibes tomorrow. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomilynn View Post
    I would like to request some prayers for my mom. She is having a rough time right now; she was suspended from work for "being unfriendly" and she's taking it very hard.

My mom is the most caring woman I know. She is very intraverted (sp?) and so to some people that comes across as warmth and respect and to others it comes across as standoffish. I hate that she is so sad

She has a meeting with her managers tomorrow to discuss the incident so please send her lots of prayers and good vibes tomorrow. Thanks.
    Prayers being said! I hope her managers can understand not everyone is as energetic and outgoing as a cheerleader.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Tossing in a request,

On General Principles!

Prayers for my little budgie girl

Asking for prayers for my little Jheri girl. We are going to the vet on Saturday morning and she may not be able to come home again. This is so difficult and I am so very sad

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Catherinedana View Post
    Asking for prayers for my little Jheri girl. We are going to the vet on Saturday morning and she may not be able to come home again. This is so difficult and I am so very sad
    Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. Of course, prayers are going up right now. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers being sent out for everyone.

I have a prayer request, one of my friends is going through a very rough time right now. Please pray that she is able to move on from this situation, and that she doesn't let this person get to her when they are around her....

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I, too, have a prayer request. My good friend Gail was diagnosed w/breast cancer two weeks ago and since that time they found cancer in the other breast as well. She goes in for surgery tomorrow. Spare a prayer for her, please, that the cancer hasn't spread any farther and that she has a quick recovery. Thanx all.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers from Cathy to all of my BC friends and those that are blessed to be in their hearts!

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Barry (Fritz03) posted in the Fritz Chronicles thread in Dog General that his dad passed away 3 years ago today, May 8, and that Barry still misses him very much. I'm thinking and praying for you and your family today, Barry.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I got a great job offer! Whew! Thank You, God and thank you, PT Friends for remembering me in your prayers!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678