Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Pathologies won't be ready for another week but Roger can come home either Sunday or Monday, if his system begins to function properly again.

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

slick...just prayers, prayers and hugs and hugs.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That parents are back; the funeral was on Sunday. Over 300 people packed the church and the whole community came together to help out the family. Because the children are out of school, a different church volunteer shows up every day to take kids out and show them a good time and this will continue until September - and of course there is the food...miles and miles of food showing up at the doorstep. It's amazing what a community can accomplish and thoughts are turned to others.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Roger is now home from the hospital. He had a Chest CAT scan and PET scan done before he was discharged. He has to have a bone marrow test and Nuclear test (to make sure his heart and organs are strong enough for Chemo) still.

Once those results are back, we'll know how to procede. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Sending prayers and love to those of you who posted before me. I have been looking at this thread since I joined but never had an occasion to ask for prayer. . .until now.

My husband Barry has sustained a nerve injury in his back that is affecting his right leg. We're not entirely sure what happened and he will probably have to have an MRI in the next week or so to see exactly what is going on, but he is in a lot of pain. So far he is taking anti-inflammatory meds and doing physical therapy to see if that can begin the healing process - it's only been a few days, but he is still hurting badly. I feel very helpless in the face of this and so does he.

I feel that if he is in the good hearts of the PT folks, he will benefit by the healing thoughts and prayers that will go out about his injury.

Thank you all for being there. . .

Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Prayers for Barry and you, Cathy. I hope the pain can be managed soon, and that it fades quickly!

{{{{hugs}}}}

He'll be in our prayers. A friend recently had surgery for a pinched nerve in his back that was causing him leg pain and difficulty, I hope Barry can get some relief quickly.
    I've Been Frosted

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone...seems like everybody could use a hug and prayer lately.

I could use some prayers, we are apartment hunting again and this time THANKFULLY money isn't the issue but we have some issues in the credit department that are making it hard to find a place that will rent to us. On top of it all I found out I have something called planar faciitis (sp?) in my right foot. Im not sure what it is exactly I just know it hurts! *sigh* real life didn't seem this difficult when I was a teenager...

You will be in our prayers. Do a search for Plantar Fasciitis -there's been a thread about it lately.
    I've Been Frosted

I think nearly everyone in the whole WORLD has Plantar Fasciitis !!! Ouch! I feel your pain. We can all hobble along through life together, offering support and prayers.

Love to you all!
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Prayers for those that need it!!

One, please. My mom and dad have a friend, Ken who is in the hospital for the second time this year with pneumonia. He has chronic lung disease too, so when he gets pneumonia it is hard to get rid of.

Oh, and I have a praise too, my sister got to stop all her hyperthyroidism medications for now! Yay!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi guys, I would like to ask for prayers for Lilycat's cat, Nevvie, and Lilycat, herself. Nevvie was dx with a vaccine induced fibrosarcoma in December of 2008, and underwent surgery to remove the cancer. It came back in May. He underwent surgery to remove it again this July and is on his second day of radition today. Tomorrow, Wednesday, will be his 3rd day. He has 17 more days to go. Each day requires complete anesthesia. Nevvie is staying at the Care Center from Monday am until Friday pm, and then returns again that next Monday, until treatment is complete. This is VERY hard on a 10 year old precious boy, and his meowmie.

Prayers for a successful treatment, and limited complications would be appreciated.

Poor Nevvie!

I am sure the vets thought it might help, or Nevvie wouldn't be going through this.

Many prayers and good thoughts for him and Lilycat - healing love flowing through you and surrounding you.

<picks upp Purrayer Line> <dials God>

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post

I would like to ask for prayers for Lilycat's cat, Nevvie, and Lilycat, herself.
    [Transfers to da KAT Divsion]

Hi God ~

Seemz like You're already werkin onna case; but here's a lil reMynder
    about Nevvie and Mz Llylcat ...

Please tune up da Radar Machine to Zappp out the bad stuff in Nevvie;
    and send sum {{{God'sHugs}}} down fur Mz Lilycat till da fix is done
    and an Nevvie can come home.

THANKS, God!
    /s/ the Prayer Pups