Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Lots of prayers please for all kids and humans who survived the massacre at the nursery home! They have a lot to cope with........
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I've had three jaw surgeries so I can relate. What type of surgery is your mom having done? Prayers are going up for her right now for a successful one and a quick recovery and healing.
    WOW! Three jaw surgeries?? I believe she is having both lower & upper jaw surgery- her jaw is not aligned right, and her mouth is way too small. On top of the surgery, she has a mouth full of braces!

Thanks for the prayers, everyone.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    WOW! Three jaw surgeries?? I believe she is having both lower & upper jaw surgery- her jaw is not aligned right, and her mouth is way too small. On top of the surgery, she has a mouth full of braces!

Thanks for the prayers, everyone.
    Yes, all bone grafts. I thought perhaps if she was having a bone graft done, I could tell her what to expect but her surgery is totally different. Hers sounds much more complicated. Extra special prayers are called for.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yep, her surgery is very complicated from what he was telling me. The surgery will be about 4 hours!

One other prayer, sorry!
    My term project for schoo s due today, and I am just really nervous about the presentation! Please say a prayer for me that I get a good grade, and that I'm not too nervous duing the presentation!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

safe travel

I'd like to request PT prayers for my brother and sister-in-law as they will be driving back to Pittsburgh from Indiana in this coming winter storm. My brother is a very good driver in the snow and has an almost new SUV, but almost anything can happen in a snowstorm. My prayer is that they arrive safely.

Prayers for your brother and SIL that they arrive safely, easily and in peace.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Prayers for your brother and SIL that they arrive safely, easily and in peace.
    Thank you, Mary. Ohio is a long state to drive across.

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    Thank you, Mary. Ohio is a long state to drive across.
    It is, David, but we're praying that they stay ahead of the storm and that all will be well. SUV's and 4 wheel drive are wonderful at times like this. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Could I ask for more prayers to heal my migraines? I have my endocrinologist appointment as well as another neurologist appointment on Feb. 12th, but in the meantime, missing 1-2 days of work a week (even while on FMLA) is draining to my employer and my pocketbook... and the migraines are sure taking a toll on my emotional state. No wonder migraines have been referred to as "the suicide disease" by some people.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

relieved

Mary, I just received an e-mail from my brother saying that they just arrived home safely. So happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    Mary, I just received an e-mail from my brother saying that they just arrived home safely. So happy!!
    See there? They stayed ahead of the storm. We haven't gotten the snow yet but it's coming. We're expecting 3-5 inches tonight and another 2-4 tomorrow. Yay. I'm glad that your brother and SIL arrived safely, though, David. Good news.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Oh Crystal...oh, hon, I can't relate to the pain...if you can hold on 1 second at a time, one hour, one day - every second that passes you are closer to being in that doctor's office!

HUGS...you are closer to help every second, keep that in your mind and heart.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Oh Crystal...oh, hon, I can't relate to the pain...if you can hold on 1 second at a time, one hour, one day - every second that passes you are closer to being in that doctor's office!

HUGS...you are closer to help every second, keep that in your mind and heart.
    Thank you, for everything.
    The hanging on. It's so difficult when all the other things are going on in my head as well.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Crystal - another day closer to your appt. Get a red felt pen and mark off the days on the calendar. Soon!

If your Dr ok'd it, could you go on long-term disability through FLMA or another org?

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I would like to thank you for all of those wonderful Pet Talk prayers that were offered for my brother.

I was in San Diego for a week to be with him in the hospital and then brought him home. He is doing better each day - but his energy level is very low.

All of my current cooking is for a heart healthy diet - eliminating ALL salt,
    fats and even dairy products. It has been a challenge and an education in a brief period of time - but I am getting there.

He had eleven stents implanted - which is unheard of - so we are taking each day at a time - patiently and gently.

I offer my continued prayers for all of you who have requested them - and would appreciate good thoughts for the ongoing recovery for my brother.

Gini