Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers going out to everyone.

I would like to ask one too. A neighbor of ours was taken by ambulance a week ago with a bad case of pneumonia,her name is Angie, she is still in icu on a ventilator. She is only 50, smokes a lot and out of shape but only 50. They have induced a coma so she can heal, her identical twin sister is my daughters best friends mom and she is worried sick, identical twins have a special bond and I would like prayers for her too, her name is Bunny.

I am not sure what to do to help, I am thinking once she is home to take some food every few days.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I don't always post responses in here but I do keep up with this thread, and I am always prayers for all of the prayer requests here.

If you have a moment, could you please add us to your prayers. Ty was in the ER yesterday (New Years Day) because he had bloody stool and and high fever. They took some tests, and they think it's just anal fissures (like adult hemmoroids) but we are not entirely sure yet. Could you guys just keep him in prayer? Thank you!

Jenbkr, Prayers for Ty on the way. Keep us posted.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Jenbkr, Prayers for Ty on the way. Keep us posted.
    Thank you! He seems to be doing better, his fever is down and he's getting into everything and playing again. We see the doctor tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers!

I have a prayer request

An acquaintance of mine from work fell off of a 2nd story balcony New Years Eve and landed on his head. He has major head trauma but miraculously no other injuries to the rest of his body. They had to remove a piece of skull to accomodate the swelling and he has been in an induced coma since it happened. He will be wearing a helmet for awhile and I believe they will be inserting a replacement piece to his skull down the road. They are hoping to be able to wake him up sometime this week. He is a young guy and I pray that he can make it thru this and recover with minimal if any permanent brain damage. Please keep him, his family and friends in your prayers.

3catcondo-
    that sounds so horrible...for him and his family.
    prayers are on the way...i hope to God he has no brain injurys from this.
    i said to my husband New Years Eve that i hope we hear that noone got hurt tonight in the morning news.
    this is why i don't like New Years Eve.I always know that someone somewhere will get hurt bad.
    that poor guy.
    Prayers

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Job interview tomorrow

I have an interview tomorrow for a job that I'm pretty well qualified for and it is only 4 miles from my house. I would LOVE to work at this facility because it has a good reputation. Please pray that either it will go well, or if not, that something else will come my way. But this would be sweet indeed.

Thank you all very much,
    Elyse
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-06-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added Thank you and my name
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Prayers & sibe vibes headin your way, Elyse. Good luck!

Could ya'll say a prayer for my granny? I know I've asked for prayers for her before... but her little sister, my great Aunt Betty, passed away Tuesday night at the age of 75. My granny can't make it to the funeral services, because they are too far away and granny says she is "too crippled" to go. Granny's just having such a hard time with all of her own health issues and my aunt having the heart attack and 4 surgeries since Thanksgiving. And now her baby sister passing away.

Thank you so much.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Huge prayers for your Granny...I hope she feels as okay as possible about not being able to go. Her baby sister understands, I am sure...

Prayers for you, too - I hope you can see your medical people soon and get some things figured out so YOU feel better asap.

Hugs and prayers to all.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

A prayer for my friend, Wendy. Her father passed away, suddenly, this morning of congestive heart failure. They thought he had the flu, he was on meds for that, and he went to bed last night, and never woke up this am. He was a good man, although ornery, but a doting father and recently a grandpa.

He was taken way too suddenly.

I never want to be a frequent poster here in this thread, but...

My sister has breast cancer and went in for her first round of chemo today.

I talked to her and she's pretty upbeat about the whole process.

Can I get some good vibes and prayers coming my way?

Also, My brother is a complete arse H.

God forgive me for being a jerk, but I have nothing but dislike in my heart for him. A prayer for him to maybe see the 'light' or not to be such and Arse Hat might help?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I never want to be a frequent poster here in this thread, but...

My sister has breast cancer and went in for her first round of chemo today.

I talked to her and she's pretty upbeat about the whole process.

Can I get some good vibes and prayers coming my way?

Also, My brother is a complete arse H.

God forgive me for being a jerk, but I have nothing but dislike in my heart for him. A prayer for him to maybe see the 'light' or not to be such and Arse Hat might help?
    Goodness, Richard, you've had more run-ins w/that awful disease, haven't you? Of course, special prayers are going up for your sister right now. Her first name? And him, too, sure.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I have an interview tomorrow for a job that I'm pretty well qualified for and it is only 4 miles from my house. I would LOVE to work at this facility because it has a good reputation. Please pray that either it will go well, or if not, that something else will come my way. But this would be sweet indeed.

Thank you all very much,
    Elyse
    Hope your interview went well, Elyse!! Did you hear anything about the job yet? Hope you got it, or something else that will be a good match for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Goodness, Richard, you've had more run-ins w/that awful disease, haven't you? Of course, special prayers are going up for your sister right now. Her first name? And him, too, sure.
    Doreen and the One Who's Name Tastes Bad!

When it rains it pours.

Thanks god for early screening?